*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buggies
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• and barns?
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        aboot
        Apparently we're not allowed to make duplicate posts in a five-minute window.

Comment

Apparently we're not allowed to make duplicate posts in a five-minute window.
          So I had to undertake a bit of Canadian-infused literary license.

Comment

• Damn Trump thread, anyway

Comment

• Apparently, when the Speaker of the House rips up a copy of his speech, people want to blab on and on about it.

Comment

Apparently, when the Speaker of the House rips up a copy of his speech, people want to blab on and on about it.
                or aboot it, as the case may be

Comment

• and everyone has forgotten their 13th VD

Comment

and everyone has forgotten their 13th VD
                    so they don't even want to talk about it with others any more

Comment

• It's a shame .

Comment

so they don't even want to talk about it with others any more
                        :raises hand:
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• But maybe I'm beating a dead horse....

Comment

• anyone, anyone at all ?

Comment

But maybe I'm beating a dead horse....
                              *feeding a fed horse
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• This thread always was a dark horse to come out on top....

Comment

Working...
                                X