*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    I don't know what this is, but I'll assume is sexually related....
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Serious answer is that I'm working in player development this year, and spring training is a busy time for that, especially with bringing some new staff on board.
      Is there pro bono work available? Can you hire your own staff?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        I have the data pulled down, it looks good now, I'm just doing my comparisons to see what changes if any to make. I expect to have a SS ready tonight
        You da man!

Comment

I can....
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Aren't u doing enough pro bono work for VD14?
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• ok I have stats added for 2019, and careers updated for 2019, and just a few minor changes to stats from bbref updates on older players (mainly just a small AB / R adjustment for Ty Cobb, nothing significant).

Question - how do we go about determining who we want to add on the career side? Is there anyone new we want to add now that 2019 occurred? I think the main guys are already there. But If there are any you know of let me know?

Comment

ok I have stats added for 2019, and careers updated for 2019, and just a few minor changes to stats from bbref updates on older players (mainly just a small AB / R adjustment for Ty Cobb, nothing significant).

Question - how do we go about determining who we want to add on the career side? Is there anyone new we want to add now that 2019 occurred? I think the main guys are already there. But If there are any you know of let me know?
                I wish I could help, but my knowledge of contemporary baseball players is pants.

Comment

ok I have stats added for 2019, and careers updated for 2019, and just a few minor changes to stats from bbref updates on older players (mainly just a small AB / R adjustment for Ty Cobb, nothing significant).

Since we're using letters, I would say:

Pitchers -- Treinen, Jansen, Price, DeGrom, Yates, Nola, Iglesias, Odorizzi, Osuna
                  Hitters -- Yelich, Arenado, Lindor, Andrus, Ozuna, Eaton, Inciarte, J. Iglesias

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    Since we're using letters, I would say:

Pitchers -- Treinen, Jansen, Price, DeGrom, Yates, Nola, Iglesias, Odorizzi, Osuna
                    Hitters -- Yelich, Arenado, Lindor, Andrus, Ozuna, Eaton, Inciarte, J. Iglesias
                    All these were already on the sheet prior, and I have the updated stats on my copy that I'll upload once we very I haven't missed anything obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      I can....
                      Weird, I haven't seen an invite, you must have misplaced my contact info. I'll PM you my details.

haha

Comment

Any QUIZY who has a qualifying season at least.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• If you were in a league with Paul Volcker would he tame inflation ?
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            If you were in a league with Paul Volcker would he tame inflation ?
                            Depends on whether he kept Alexander Haig for $1 or for $20.
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Depends on whether he kept Alexander Haig for $1 or for $20.
                              No one contols an auction like alexander haig....he can even step in for am injured owner quite seamlessly
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• What is the inflation on Ken's dressing? Compared to the scarcity of mayochup in a supermarket?
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X