X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Humans are capable of amazing stuff.
    like climbing half a large mountain
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Wait, you did what? You are supposed to BUY it. How the heck am I supposed to save up for my kids' college if you keep passing?
      U need better product placement dude. How am i supposed to buy food when all i can think about is the gross comdiments that assault my very humanity. If even am human
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

just killin time until VD14
        Is it dead?
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
          like climbing half a large mountain
          Or eating mayochup
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Is it dead?
            I didnt kill it if that is what u are implying
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

U need better product placement dude. How am i supposed to buy food when all i can think about is the gross comdiments that assault my very humanity. If even am human
              So is the mayochup in stripes like that peanut butter and jelly product, or is it mixed together into one pinkish, gelatinous mass?

Comment

• Since i insulted all the college educated folks last night i am thinking of insulting all the non college graduates tonight....it seems only fair
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Does mayochup blend like thousand island dressing (Ken's or otherwise), or does it remain distinct in its constituent parts?

Comment

So is the mayochup in stripes like that peanut butter and jelly product, or is it mixed together into one pinkish, gelatinous mass?
                    I looked awau and i am trying to forget i ever saw it
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Goober Grape, that's what it is called. Never tried it.

Comment

• They could mix grape jelly and mayo and call it Mayo Grape. Has a certain ring to it.

Comment

• Does mayo belong layered in a jar with ketchup or grape jelly?

Comment

Does mayo belong layered in a jar with ketchup or grape jelly?
                            Yes....
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Peanut butter and ketchup just doesn't have the same appeal.

Comment

• Deepfried mayo bologna layers -- now that's a sandwich!

Comment

Working...
                                X