No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what beverage tastes most like All Star.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Michelob Ultra ?
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• A shot of tequila ?

Comment

• Probably something wholesome and Amish like whole milk fresh from the cow.

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• It's like a hall of mirrors filled with Kevin Seitzer

Comment

• The Day I Became an All Star, by Kevin Seitzer

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                    I can tell you are in the Eastern time zone.

I've hear it's bad to give away your location, the paparazzi may find you. Especially now that you are an all-star

Comment

• High five, self !

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        I can tell you are in the Eastern time zone.

I've hear it's bad to give away your location, the paparazzi may find you. Especially now that you are an all-star
                        I set my computer to Eastern time because that's where my coworkers are. This peeves my oldest daughter.

Comment

I set my computer to Eastern time because that's where my coworkers are. This peeves my oldest daughter.
                          Now the paparazzi know you actually aren't in the Eastern time zone.

They are narrowing it down.

Comment

This peeves my oldest daughter.
                            Does anything *not* peeve an oldest daughter?

Comment

Now the paparazzi know you actually aren't in the Eastern time zone.

They are narrowing it down.
                              If you were the patriarch of the Razzi family, you would definitely want to be called Papa Razzi.

Comment

Does anything *not* peeve an oldest daughter?
                                Fair point

Comment

Working...
                                X