• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.05 Big Brother

Comment

Comment

• 2.07 Big Ball o' Twine

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 2.08 Big3 basketball

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            2.05 Big Brother
            He's watching you !
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              2.07 Big Ball o' Twine

I have to confess, I'm not sure that's a ball so much as a mound or lump.

Comment

• 2.09 Big Hurt

Comment

• 2.10 Big Bend

Comment

• 2.11 Big Apple

Comment

• 2.12 Bigfoot

Comment

• 3.01 Big Foot Orthopedics

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                          2.10 Big Bend
                          Love Big Bend, and really that whole southwest area of Texas. Davis mountains, Alpine, Balmorhea, etc. You ever get over there?

Comment

• 3.02 Big Ben

Comment

• 3.03 Big Band Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                Love Big Bend, and really that whole southwest area of Texas. Davis mountains, Alpine, Balmorhea, etc. You ever get over there?
                                I've been to Fort Davis and Alpine area, but never to Big Bend. I really want to go visit Big Bend National Park at some point.

Comment

Working...
                                X