No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck off pronounced backwards is the same, but with a British accent.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Fuck off pronounced backwards is the same, but with a British accent.
      Rainier pronounced backwards is the same, but only halfway up.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Yankees sign Cole. Dodgers "shifting their focus" to Madison Bumgarner. Oh god, shoot me now.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• 11.06 Realized belatedly that he already filled his R in his mountain climbing
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 11.07 Avoiding the onset of the monsoon

Comment

• 11.08 Realized there was no I in team

Comment

• 11.09 Dearly missed banter living on RJ, couldn't stand to be away for another minute

Comment

• 11.10 Thinking outside the box, maybe the top *is* halfway up

Comment

• 11.11 Paroxysms of laughter at puny flatlanders down below caused lack of oxygen

Comment

• 11.12 "If you stand on your head, we're halfway down!"

Comment

• 12.01 Recaptured by prison guards

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            11.11 Paroxysms of laughter at puny heyelanders down below caused lack of oxygen
                            fixed
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 12.02 Bad case of attitude sickness
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 12.03 Died. This is a ghost writer drafting.
                                Last edited by Ken; 12-11-2019, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X