*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.10 Saw GITH coming down the trail
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 2.11 Realized a helicopter ride to the top was easier
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 2.12 Wrong mountain, actually climbing Mount Redoubt, WA instead

Comment

• 3.01 Mountain steeper than advertised

Comment

• 3.02 Was told there would be cookies

Comment

• 3.03 Don't make belayers livid

Comment

• 3.04 Climbing partner started reading VD commentary thread out loud

Comment

• 3.05 Learned to climb at Half Dome

Comment

• 3.06 Damn mountain: bathrooms lacking

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      3.05 Learned to climb at Half Dome

Comment

• 3.07 Heard that selfies near the edge make the trip down faster.

Comment

• 3.08 Got passed by a group of schoolchildren, disheartened

Comment

• 3.09 Samwise dropped the ring .... again

Comment

• 3.10 Dragging my broken leg, stopped when broke other leg

Comment

• 3.11 Indigo cut the rope

Comment

Working...
                                X