Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Seriously!?!?
    I couldn't believe he spelled Bene's name wrong either. Shocked, Shocked I say
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      I wasn't even drinking.
      I don't think
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I don't think
        Try it some time. It's hard, but actually somewhat helpful.
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Try it some time. It's hard, but actually somewhat helpful.
          At least I've heard that
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 30 second timer....keeping out bots and spiders since 2008
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

QUality post
              Was it? I'm not so sure....
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

30 second timer....keeping out bots and spiders since 2008
                Denying many bots, leading to a cleaner reading experience

Comment

• Go do a victory lap in that Amazon/NYC/AOC thread since it turns out Amazon is still coming to NYC despite AOC ruining all the attempts at fellating them via tax dollars to come. Then we can talk more about how libertarians are serious people who can be taken seriously. Speaking of right wing extremism, why do libertarians not get called out for what they are?
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

At least I've heard that
                    No you haven't

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      Go do a victory lap in that Amazon/NYC/AOC thread since it turns out Amazon is still coming to NYC despite AOC ruining all the attempts at fellating them via tax dollars to come. Then we can talk more about how libertarians are serious people who can be taken seriously. Speaking of right wing extremism, why do libertarians not get called out for what they are?
                      The "let's take services away from black and brown people" group?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                        Go do a victory lap in that Amazon/NYC/AOC thread since it turns out Amazon is still coming to NYC despite AOC ruining all the attempts at fellating them via tax dollars to come. Then we can talk more about how libertarians are serious people who can be taken seriously. Speaking of right wing extremism, why do libertarians not get called out for what they are?
                        Denying my bald libertarian friend a victory

Comment

The "let's take services away from black and brown people" group?
                          To be kinder, I think a lot of people get sucked into that by a pseudo-intellectualism that surrounds it and aren't consciously aware of the undercurrents.

Comment

To be kinder, I think a lot of people get sucked into that by a pseudo-intellectualism that surrounds it and aren't consciously aware of the undercurrents.
                            To be meaner, there is a lot of denial of how much slavery and the attendant and subsequent racial discrimination has shaped our society.

Comment

In the last two days:

+13 President Donald Trump
                              +226 *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***
                              +11 Election 2020
                              In the last ten days:

+69 President Donald Trump
                              +199 *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***
                              +57 Election 2020

Comment

In the last ten days:

+69 President Donald Trump
                                +199 *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***
                                +57 Election 2020
                                ANd I should note, the Trump thread and the Election thread continue to trail the VD Commentary thread, zero stars to six stars, in the thread titles....

Comment

Working...
                                X