• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Upcoming Events:
    Pearl Harbor Day
    I wonder if they have a Sound?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Upcoming Events:
      Pearl Harbor Day
      Dropping many bombs likely to start a war.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

"Welcome to our newest member, AlbertWax"
        AlbertWax joined on July 29th.

Comment

AlbertWax joined on July 29th.
          But he hasn't posted yet.

Comment

But he hasn't posted yet.
            Probably stuck in wax.

Comment

Draconian men blow little whistles .
              Tyrants, one and all !

Comment

• If I go to bed, then I have to stop posting.

Comment

• I have not been Whamageddoned yet.

Comment

I have not been Whamageddoned yet.
                    Don't think I was at all last year.

Comment

• 100+ posts tonight.... not too shabby

Comment

• Why do people keep remaking/rewriting "Baby It's Cold Outside" ?

Comment

• ezeagle never had days like this

Comment

Da Feral Slasher
                            Mithrandir
                            Bene Futius
                            Lil Johnny a24
                            Seriously!?!?
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                              Seriously!?!?
                              If that was the worst thing I posted last night, I feel pretty good about myself.

Comment

• I wasn't even drinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X