*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    The idea of an "extreme left" running for office in this country is just an idea pushed by Fox News ....

and Pelosi, Obama, CLinton, etc.
    I feel personally attacked by your lax execution with regards to capitalization, FEral SLasher. The four dot ellipsis salvages your reckless post somewhat. Still, what kind of lawless chaos are you trying to promote here? I suspected there were far left Anticaps around but to have one so close..... it's like the quiet guy next door who turns out to be a serial killer.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Reminds me of a funny story I heard that is not going to translate via message board very well:

So, my dad is a relentless optimist. He has a positive take on just about anything. So I test him periodically to see what kind of positive spin he can put on things. Recently I asked him about a serial killer who murdered people in his house, chopped them into little pieces, and buried them in his back yard. My dad thought about it for a bit and replied, "Well, clearly he's a hard worker. Plus, he's a homeowner!"
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I use that one with my wife, who apparently accidentally married a total cynic (who, me?). She is unflaggingly optimistic about things and hates to hear anyone badmouthed. Now, one would imagine that this would be a dealbreaker for someone married to a shit talker like myself, but I guess not. Any time she defends someone I am talking shit about, I'll chime in with "plus, he's a homeowner!"

I sleep on the couch a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          I use that one with my wife, who apparently accidentally married a total cynic (who, me?). She is unflaggingly optimistic about things and hates to hear anyone badmouthed. Now, one would imagine that this would be a dealbreaker for someone married to a shit talker like myself, but I guess not. Any time she defends someone I am talking shit about, I'll chime in with "plus, he's a homeowner!"

it TRanslated just FIne on the interwebs
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

it TRanslated just FIne on the interwebs
            Yeah, I lIKed the story too....

Comment

Reminds me of a funny story I heard that is not going to translate via message board very well:

So, my dad is a relentless optimist. He has a positive take on just about anything. So I test him periodically to see what kind of positive spin he can put on things. Recently I asked him about a serial killer who murdered people in his house, chopped them into little pieces, and buried them in his back yard. My dad thought about it for a bit and replied, "Well, clearly he's a hard worker. Plus, he's a homeowner!"
              I laughed.
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I use that one with my wife, who apparently accidentally married a total cynic (who, me?). She is unflaggingly optimistic about things and hates to hear anyone badmouthed. Now, one would imagine that this would be a dealbreaker for someone married to a shit talker like myself, but I guess not. Any time she defends someone I am talking shit about, I'll chime in with "plus, he's a homeowner!"

I cried.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

It was better than Cats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                    It was better than Cats.
                    Can't say as I've seen Cats, though....

Comment

Can't say as I've seen Cats, though....
                      or caTS

Comment

I feel personally attacked by your lax execution with regards to capitalization, FEral SLasher. The four dot ellipsis salvages your reckless post somewhat. Still, what kind of lawless chaos are you trying to promote here? I suspected there were far left Anticaps around but to have one so close..... it's like the quiet guy next door who turns out to be a serial killer.
                        wouldn't they be anticaps?

Comment

wouldn't they be anticaps?
                          ANticaps?
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• TIme for a VD13 run ?
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

TIme for a VD13 run ?
                              I THink so
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 30 SEcond timer i laugh at u
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X