*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    I was not-so-secretly cursing you as you badmouthed Dodger food and fans. You brought this on yourself, really.
    Dodgerdog ftw ?
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I was not-so-secretly cursing you as you badmouthed Dodger food and fans. You brought this on yourself, really.
      I stand by my critique of the food. But then that's all of California.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        I stand by my critique of the food. But then that's all of California.
        Dude, I dunno. California has some pretty diverse and epic found to be found.

You are at the largest crowd in Dodger Stadium since 2012! Cool!
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• As for the fans, the Dodgers have hit 27 home runs this game, but the most excitement there has been had been the literal 4 times the wave has started.

Comment

You are at the largest crowd in Dodger Stadium since 2012! Cool!
            It's a fireworks night

Comment

Adding another stadium to my list ....

Phillies @ Dodgers tonight, Arrieta vs Maeda.

Go Phils
              My dodger hate barely burns. Mid to Late 70's was terrible. I need to restoke the fire
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

As for the fans, the Dodgers have hit 27 home runs this game, but the most excitement there has been had been the literal 4 times the wave has started.
                Do they have boat or car races. Thats what really matters
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

!
                  guacamole, avocado toast, grilled avocado, avocado salad, avocado fricasse, avocado gumbo, fresh avocado, deep fried avocado, avocado saute, avocado....
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    so I bumped thread, but I feel like there is not a "gotcha" quote...it is spread out over multiple pages, not one single quote that really pops.
                    There was a reason I quit reading that thread. Fortunately it didn't take me too long to remember when I went back to read it again. If there is something worthwhile in there past page 2, you all will have to point me to it, because I'm not wading through it to find it on my own.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      There was a reason I quit reading that thread. Fortunately it didn't take me too long to remember when I went back to read it again. If there is something worthwhile in there past page 2, you all will have to point me to it, because I'm not wading through it to find it on my own.
                      Pages 3 and on are gripping -- 5 stars, 3 thumbs up, highly recommend !
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Pages 3 and on are gripping -- 5 stars, 3 thumbs up, highly recommend !
                        Reminds me of a science fiction book I read a decade or two ago:

The race of aliens had three hands, and they had an expression: "on the one hand....on the other hand....and on the gripping hand...."
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

The race of aliens had three hands, and they had an expression: "on the one hand....on the other hand....and on the gripping hand...."
                          I feel.like "the mote in God's eye" was much better
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I feel.like "the mote in God's eye" was much better
                            But THE GRIPPING HAND was worth waiting eighteen years for !

Comment

I hate to be that guy....but they dont have thumbs, just three awkward fingers
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Just fyi, i used to be an uninformed consumer, but now with all the tariffs i have learned so much. I am saving so much money. Thanks Donald !
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X