Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Going to see the Lemonheads tomorrow.
    That was about as expected. Dog shit acoustics in a temporary venue, under-rehearsed band, car wrecky (looks like the guitar tech quit halfway through), had its moments I guess, no thanks to the band.

Comment

• I'm sure no one really give much of a flyin' fuck, but the piece of shit ("pos") tab in the sheet has a couple issues.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Position / point of sale / piece of shit / positively outstanding service!
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          I'm sure no one really give much of a flyin' fuck, but the piece of shit ("pos") tab in the sheet has a couple issues.
          I am not updating that. It doesn't effect the scoring. I keep the positions updated on the Snapshot page.

KS explained how to update the Pos sheet earlier (maybe in the spreadsheet thread?). I'll try and find the posts if you need it ... should probably keep it for posterity.

Comment

I'm sure no one really give much of a flyin' fuck, but the piece of shit ("pos") tab in the sheet has a couple issues.
            As in "it is malfunctioning" or as in "you haven't updated it so it has red warnings in Column M"?
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• The 'pos' is a worksheet for people to keep the positions updated themselves if they want to do that, so that they have all that info in one place where it's easy to use. It does not have the capability to figure out how to automatically move players around to the optimal position on its own, without human intervention.

That said, it takes maybe five minutes max if you want to fill it out and use it. If you don't want to use it, like Johnny said, it doesn't affect anything else.
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Because I care about you worthless jackdicks:

If you enter into Verizon customer service hell and get stuck there for an inordinate amount of time, make sure and say something to the effect of "I am not feeling very satisfied/happy. Can you issue me a credit for my inconvenience?" Those are apparently the magic words and you have to be the one to say them --- they won't offer them up, although the nice young lady I spoke with very deliberately implied to my stupid ass that I should ask for something. She then gave me $25 for my trouble.

Of course, my problem still isn't resolved but hey hopefully one of you can get a couple bucks for your trouble since you're there anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  The 'pos' is a worksheet for people to keep the positions updated themselves if they want to do that, so that they have all that info in one place where it's easy to use. It does not have the capability to figure out how to automatically move players around to the optimal position.
                  Yeah, I got that. But it's not currently configured to handle two UT slots and Controller Birkenstock's team has a weird blank-ish line that I think should be Kiki Cuyler.

Comment

• Hmm, maybe the "ut2" problem is also only on CJ's team.....?

Comment

Because I care about you worthless jackdicks:

If you enter into Verizon customer service hell and get stuck there for an inordinate amount of time, make sure and say something to the effect of "I am not feeling very satisfied/happy. Can you issue me a credit for my inconvenience?" Those are apparently the magic words and you have to be the one to say them --- they won't offer them up, although the nice young lady I spoke with very deliberately implied to my stupid ass that I should ask for something. She then gave me $25 for my trouble.

Of course, my problem still isn't resolved but hey hopefully one of you can get a couple bucks for your trouble since you're there anyway.
                      I call your Verizon customer service hell and raise you Virgin Media hell.

I pay for high capacity "streamer" service. It's fucked up and really unstable. They won't even answer the fucking phone!! Zero customer service.

They have a 0.6/10 on Trustpilot from thousands of reviews (and falling)

And because it's a one company cable service, I can't switch without installing completely new infrastructure.

Comment

Hmm, maybe the "ut2" problem is also only on CJ's team.....?
                        It's row 11 that seems to be causing the problems on CJ's team

Comment

• .....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it was a pebkac issue. Carry on while I hang my head in shame. I am just dumb.

Comment

• Just to confirm: CJ needs a MI, an OF, and one UT. Right?

Comment

• Does the pebkac issue have anything to do with your donger?
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                                Does the pebkac issue have anything to do with your donger?
                                Wwh;hatt dooyouu thghiinhjkk i;mm ttypngg wiitthjk?

Comment

Working...
                                X