*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

SERIOUSLY. What the fuck do Australians know?!?
    They don't even know what season it is !
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Lol, when it rains it pours. My wife doesn't like pizza, my kids like dominos, and I have had way to many pizzas from kids birthdays to care anymore. I was just trolling Bob Kohm hoping to get a reaction.
      Bob doesn't love us any more....
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        I actually had another power outage today, but spared you all the shitpoasts, only 10 hours and it wasn't freezing outside, so I maintained some sense of calm.
        Brother, can you spare a shitpoast ?

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post

Hey, wait a minute...
          I'm waiting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

I sit correctee
            Oh do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

Mandy is a girl
              Allegedly

Comment

Working...
              X