*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Melinda French Gates ecstatic to escape The Feral Slasher's neighborhood, says she can breathe easier now that she won't run into him while walking dogs.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/real...d/ar-BB1osBna?
    Taking my old doggie for a walk in search of billionaire peeps.. wish me luck
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

Taking my old doggie for a walk in search of billionaire peeps.. wish me luck
      I'm sorry for what I hath wrought .
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I'm sorry for what I hath wrought .
        Melinda says not to worry
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Melinda says not to worry
          That's a relief
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Check out the latest Stats, Height, Weight, Position, Rookie Status & More of Nat Rogers. Get info about his position, age, height, weight, draft status, bats, throws, school and more on Baseball-reference.com

'Off the field the poker-faced player was characterized as "evil,"...'

He was born 25 years after Juneteenth, played baseball until he was 51, and lived to 88. Will have to look for an interview of him later
            people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Staying in Newark to visit nyc with my daughter and her best friend. The airbnb they found to stay at has rooftop access eith a cook view of the city. We took the nj path train in yesterday and it was wild
              people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Does Mister Big Lug Stephen Strasburg pitch a complete game tonight?
                unlikely...
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  You can claim it, but saying New Jersey pizza is better than California pizza is just an opinion, man. Ain't no objective about it at all.
                  I'm not even sure how to rate a state for pizza
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I'm not even sure how to rate a state for pizza
                    I don't know, but it seems like a big task, so you should probably start on it now.

Comment

I don't know, but it seems like a big task, so you should probably start on it now.
                      I am headed to Texas soon....but I feel like I should have BBQ and Mexican food. I will report if I have pizza
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I feel like I should have BBQ and Mexican fooda
                        You should have those things before you get north of Waco.

I mean, north of Waco they will still probably be better than what you find in Greater Seattle, but still, have the BBQ where the Germans and Czechs settled, and the Mexican food where the Mexicans settled.

Comment

• for reference

Comment

for reference
                            What qualifies as "old stock", ha ha. I am in San Antonio so kinda close to the green/orange border. Hopefully I get the best of both. The last couple days have been brutally hot. Top 10 in history kind of hot. Yet I defended the Alamo...or at least I walked thru it
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

What qualifies as "old stock", ha ha. I am in San Antonio so kinda close to the green/orange border. Hopefully I get the best of both. The last couple days have been brutally hot. Top 10 in history kind of hot. Yet I defended the Alamo...or at least I walked thru it
                              Luckily the power did not go out
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

You should have those things before you get north of Waco.

I mean, north of Waco they will still probably be better than what you find in Greater Seattle, but still, have the BBQ where the Germans and Czechs settled, and the Mexican food where the Mexicans settled.
                                I ventured into German territory for some inner tubing, beer and BBQ. It was exceelent
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X