*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Melinda French Gates ecstatic to escape The Feral Slasher's neighborhood, says she can breathe easier now that she won't run into him while walking dogs.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/real...d/ar-BB1osBna?
    Taking my old doggie for a walk in search of billionaire peeps.. wish me luck
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

Taking my old doggie for a walk in search of billionaire peeps.. wish me luck
      I'm sorry for what I hath wrought .
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

I'm sorry for what I hath wrought .
        Melinda says not to worry
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

Melinda says not to worry
          That's a relief
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Check out the latest Stats, Height, Weight, Position, Rookie Status & More of Nat Rogers. Get info about his position, age, height, weight, draft status, bats, throws, school and more on Baseball-reference.com

'Off the field the poker-faced player was characterized as "evil,"...'

He was born 25 years after Juneteenth, played baseball until he was 51, and lived to 88. Will have to look for an interview of him later
            people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Working...
            X