*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Barry Bonds. Love him or hate him. It's still Barry Bonds.
    So, Madducks, if (and that's a big IF) we ever coordinated a new VD... you in?
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

So, Madducks, if (and that's a big IF) we ever coordinated a new VD... you in?
      Maybe.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post

Shohei by a country mile.
        IMO Shohei is gaining very quickly on Barry. But, I think we need to see a few more years of this level of dual performance from Shohei before Barry concedes the title.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Melinda French Gates ecstatic to escape The Feral Slasher's neighborhood, says she can breathe easier now that she won't run into him while walking dogs.

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post

Shohei by a country mile.
            Mike Trout, we hardly knew ye....
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              Melinda French Gates ecstatic to escape The Feral Slasher's neighborhood, says she can breathe easier now that she won't run into him while walking dogs.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/real...d/ar-BB1osBna?
              You have a good memory....but she is moving closer. My little dog is 14 and doesn't go for many walks so she might be safe
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

IMO Shohei is gaining very quickly on Barry. But, I think we need to see a few more years of this level of dual performance from Shohei before Barry concedes the title.
                Yeah, I hear you. I just think if the question is "Who is the greatest MLB player alive now?" then the answer is Shohei. Of course, "who has had the greatest career of any player still alive?" is a much different answer. But Bonds is otherworldly. The guy is still garbage, though. I just saw some clip where he got all braggadocious about how he'd take Satchel Paige out of the yard. Very disagreeable sort of chap, imo.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

I have some sad news for you...
                  LOL!!! Poor Joe.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post

LOL!!! Poor Joe.
                    My all-time favorite TV broadcast team was Joe Morgan and Jon Miller on ESPN Sunday Night Baseball.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

You have a good memory....but she is moving closer. My little dog is 14 and doesn't go for many walks so she might be safe
                      Out of the frying pan and into the fire....

Comment

Mike Trout, we hardly knew ye....
                        Needs to work on his fastball.
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Sorry, wife and kid, this would be the greatest day of my life:

Comment

• That's amazing.

Something wrong with the link in your post, I think.

Comment

That's amazing.

Something wrong with the link in your post, I think.

https://x.com/EmSheDoesIt/status/1805381363878838578
                              Thanks. I can't see my own Twitter embedding. This site seems super f'd up, at least for me right now.

Comment

Out of the frying pan and into the fire....
                                At least she doesn't need to read my shitpoasts here ....ha ha.
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X