No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out the latest Stats, Height, Weight, Position, Rookie Status & More of Jimmy Bannon. Get info about his position, age, height, weight, draft status, bats, throws, school and more on Baseball-reference.com

I think they used Jimmy Bannon's photo to set the look for the bad guys in the Indiana Jones movies
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• One of the nicknames listed for Manute Bol is 'Nute Blockne

Checkout the latest stats of Manute Bol. Get info about his position, age, height, weight, draft status, shoots, school and more on Basketball-Reference.com
      people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        What sort of duties is mayonnaise called upon to perform, exactly?
        chaos on my flight over (delays going through dallas, lost a day, flew out the next, they lost our luggage for 2 days, etc.) So we were beat for the 2 days we got in Dublin. I took a single picture the entire time I was there. The pub we had lunch at the one day had Hellmans Ketchup and Heinz Mayo on the table. I had to remember that. WTF Europe!??!
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
          One of the nicknames listed for Manute Bol is 'Nute Blockne

https://www.basketball-reference.com...b/bolma01.html
          I like the "Rudy" nickname

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

chaos on my flight over (delays going through dallas, lost a day, flew out the next, they lost our luggage for 2 days, etc.) So we were beat for the 2 days we got in Dublin. I took a single picture the entire time I was there. The pub we had lunch at the one day had Hellmans Ketchup and Heinz Mayo on the table. I had to remember that. WTF Europe!??!
            I just realized that I read this as Heinz Ketchup and Hellmans Mayo. But no.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Another odd thing. Since we lost our luggage for 2 days, I went out and bought a new shirt and some underwear. Got them from the levis' store. I'm wearing the underwear a couple of days later in London at a play and I go into the bathroom. Stup up to the urinal, unzip and then try to open the little window... I can't find it. I'm standing there fishing around trying to find the seam and can't find anything. After about 30 seconds, I just zipped up and left. Weirdest thing. I got back to the hotel later, and sure enough, the underwear I bought doesn't have an opening! What the fuck do Europeans do in public bathrooms? I guess I should have looked around to see.

Maybe I should have gone over to Zendaya and asked her for her thoughts. She was there to see Tom Holland play Romeo on the play. I'm sure she would have enjoyed chatting about underwear with an old american dude.

Comment

Working...
              X