*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And introducing, playing the role of Fish, Heyelander
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      And introducing, playing the role of Fish, Heyelander
      Marillion? My brother's favorite band
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I just did a word search and didn't find anything. Have I never mentioned how good Ken's Vidalia Onion salad dressing is?

Comment

I just did a word search and didn't find anything. Have I never mentioned how good Ken's Vidalia Onion salad dressing is?
          I don't think the word search works properly. A search for "Rainier" or "fumarole" turn up nothing.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• It's been rainier here than I am use to it being.

Comment

It's been rainier here than I am use to it being.
              at least half as much here

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

I may have to start counting moles and freckles....
                Are you counting still?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

at least half as much here
                  The pinnacle of half-ass comments

Comment

The pinnacle of half-ass comments
                    Wait are we still talking about Rainier?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

Are you counting still?
                      I'm still marching....
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I was looking up Michael King on Fangraphs (extremely odd path to exceelent results in the majors, imo) and saw the next suggested result was Silver King and thought of his sweet, sweet 1888 and you fine fellas. Did you know Silver King was the first sidearm pitcher? Hope all is well!
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Good to see you! I was thinking about you last night when I saw this thread on Reddit:

So I'm a Brit who knows very little about the MLB and I wanna know the craziest fact that you know.

The whole thread is fantastic and of course there were some people talking about Rube Waddell in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            I was looking up Michael King on Fangraphs (extremely odd path to exceelent results in the majors, imo) and saw the next suggested result was Silver King and thought of his sweet, sweet 1888 and you fine fellas. Did you know Silver King was the first sidearm pitcher? Hope all is well!
                            Since you posted this, I've been reading the SABR Bio Project on Silver King:

Comment

• Ken Griffey Jr. has the second most hits all time for left handed outfielders born in Donora, PA, on November 21st.​
                              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                Ken Griffey Jr. has the second most hits all time for left handed outfielders born in Donora, PA, on November 21st.​
                                I read that one to my wife, crazy stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X