No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are rounds 26 and 27 "working" on the spreadsheet? I was starting to enter projections but only some of the teams, but not all, updated when I entered players in those rounds.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Are rounds 26 and 27 "working" on the spreadsheet? I was starting to enter projections but only some of the teams, but not all, updated when I entered players in those rounds.
      Can you give an example of which team and round?

And are you saying the players don't show up on the team sheets?

I know the conditional formatting for the hitter/pitcher colors doesn't work.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Can you give an example of which team and round?

And are you saying the players don't show up on the team sheets?

I know the conditional formatting for the hitter/pitcher colors doesn't work.
        No, the stats were not updating after I inputted a player. Might be pebcak issue though.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

No, the stats were not updating after I inputted a player. Might be pebcak issue though.
          When you say the stats were not updating, you mean in the team sheet, e.g., the 'CJ' worksheet or the 'DMT' worksheet? Or in the team totals in the CP/BYP/CH/BYH worksheets?

I know the players from Rounds 26-27 are showing up in all 13 of the team sheets for me. I haven't verified beyond that whether the team totals in the standings worksheets are correct, although I haven't noticed any trouble.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Just sat down in my seat at the stadium to see the 76ers Kings game. Pick up when I get home irishly...
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

When you say the stats were not updating, you mean in the team sheet, e.g., the 'CJ' worksheet or the 'DMT' worksheet? Or in the team totals in the CP/BYP/CH/BYH worksheets?

I know the players from Rounds 26-27 are showing up in all 13 of the team sheets for me. I haven't verified beyond that whether the team totals in the standings worksheets are correct, although I haven't noticed any trouble.
              Team totals is what I meant. Sure enough, though, it was my screw up. I think we're good. Apologies.

Comment

• And I still have some red MJL errors but that's ok, right?

Comment

And I still have some red MJL errors but that's ok, right?
                  Yes, it doesn't affect the standings or function of the draft. However, if you want to fix it, you can edit cell A39 so that it references stand!AC14 instead of stand!AC13, as shown here:

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    Just sat down in my seat at the stadium to see the 76ers Kings game. Pick up when I get home irishly...
                    Damn Mens Basketball League
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Yes, it doesn't affect the standings or function of the draft. However, if you want to fix it, you can edit cell A39 so that it references stand!AC14 instead of stand!AC13, as shown here:
                      Thanks, amigo!

Comment

• Man, I sure can make my team look awful good doing projections lol. Too bad it never shakes out quite that nicely.

Comment

Man, I sure can make my team look awful good doing projections lol. Too bad it never shakes out quite that nicely.
                          Um, this time it might.

Comment

Um, this time it might.
                            Not if I can help it!

Comment

• There is a dude in our spreadsheet named Dick Lines. That's rough.

Comment

There is a dude in our spreadsheet named Dick Lines. That's rough.
                                Are his middle initials MB?
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X