No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And third time's a charm for Suarez, swing and miss, strike three. Inning over, we go the eighth.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Spencer Strider and his mustache enter the game for the Bravos.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Apparently tonight is Star Wars night at the ole ballpark.

Comment

• Here we are granted another frame of baseball...what will it bring?

Comment

• 99 mph juuust misses, ball one. And 99 again, fouled back.

Comment

• Back with the heater, this one touches 100. Fouled off again, 1-2.

Comment

• And Strider pumps in 99 down and away. Ump rings up Cronenworth, strike three

Comment

• Two straight sliders to Profar. He's way out front on the first one, takes the second for a ball.

Comment

• Fastball for a strike, and 100 mph cheese high for a ball, and then 100 mph fouled off. Count stands even 2-2.

Comment

• Another fastball fouled off over the Padres dugout, and then a three-hopper out to Albies, over to first for the out.

Comment

• 11 pitches for Strider so far, 8 for strikes, here comes Machado.

Comment

• Swings through a fastball for strike one, takes a fastball up for a ball. And now a fastball on the outside black, Machado swings through for strike two.

Comment

• 101 up and in, Machado goes down swinging. Inning over.

Comment

• Nola greets the new pitcher Steven Wilson on the mound, and they get synced up on their sign cards.

Comment

• Warmups are complete, ump dusts off the dish, here comes William "Big Willy" Contreras....

Comment

Working...
                                X