No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stranglehold by Ted Nugent playing as Will Smith enters for the top of the 7th inning....
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Hosmer singles to center on a soft liner over the head of the second baseman. Was a 1-1 pitch. Apologies for missing those first two.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Luke Voit stands in and takes a curveball on the outside black for strike one. Fouls off a slider for strike two.

Comment

• Lays off a back-foot slider in the dirt and then swings through 92-mph heat at the top of the zone, heads back to the dugout to take a seat.

Comment

• Fastball middle down, called strike one on Wil Myers. Swings through a fastball over the middle for strike two.

Comment

• Broken-bat single through the open right side for the second baserunner of the inning. Padres are mounting a threat with Ha-Seong Kim coming to the plate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                Lays off a back-foot slider in the dirt and then swings through 92-mph heat at the top of the zone, heads back to the dugout to take a seat.
                That's dissappointing
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Curveball misses. Ball one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                    Broken-bat single through the open right side for the second baserunner of the inning. Padres are mounting a threat with Ha-Seong Kim coming to the plate.
                    organ plays.....wait, maybe not
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Now a slider misses outside. Ball two.

Comment

• Oooh, boy. Kim launches one into the Padres bullpen. Friars are back in front.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          organ plays.....wait, maybe not
                          Now the organ plays.

Comment

• Nola launches a fastball to dead center. Duvall hauls it in on the track for out number two.

Comment

• Another 1-0 fastball, this one hit by Azocar to dead center, also, but falling into Duvall's glove a little short the track. Inning mercifully ends.

Comment

• Crowd with a rousing chorus of Take Me Out to the Ballgame, now the strains of Garth Brooks' Friends in Low Places are echoing through the speakers....

Comment

Working...
                                X