X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Good crowd out here tonight in Atlanta.

They are restless, though.
    Probably withdrawal symptoms from missing their Rotojunkie VD threads.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Probably withdrawal symptoms from missing their Rotojunkie VD threads.
      Our million views could be 1,039,000....

If only....
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Now they are trying to start the wave....

Comment

• Second attempt made it about two thirds of the way around the lower bowl before Wil Myers dropped the ball.

Comment

But their memory isn't what it used to be, so I'm not sure how reliable that would be.
            Oh, they'd remember, believe me
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• The crowd is into it now. They will be happier if Big Willy finds a way to come through.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                Oh, they'd remember, believe me
                I hear the strains of Unforgettable rising in the background...

Comment

• Yu is leaving the field...the game hangs in the balance

Comment

The crowd is into it now. They will be happier if Big Willy finds a way to come through.
                    Everyone is happier when Big Willy comes through
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 2-1 count, two on, two out...the world waits...

Comment

• 3-1 count after a fastball low, catcher is visiting the mound

Comment

• Fouled off another fastball...tension rises...

Comment

• Foul ball down the right field line...we'll reset and try again

Comment

• Crushed it! 3-run BOMB!

Comment

• One hundred and seven miles per hour !!

Comment

Working...
                                X