Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Today?
    I've stared at your new picture way too much. Where did you find the Atkinson/Johnson mashup

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      I've stared at your new picture way too much. Where did you find the Atkinson/Johnson mashup
      Some random Twitter post
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Some random Twitter post
        Lyndon Bean Johnson
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Lyndon Bean Johnson
          That is something
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            That is something
            yes, it is something
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

yes, it is something
              It's not nothing
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

It's not nothing
                Is anything nothing?

Comment

• Lowest league BA in the history of baseball at this juncture! 56 players hitting less than .200. League BA is .231.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• A Sheldon can do your income taxes, if you need a root canal, Sheldon's your man... but humpin' and pumpin' is not Sheldon's strong suit. It's the name. 'Do it to me Sheldon, you're an animal Sheldon, ride me big Shel-don.' Doesn't work.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

A Sheldon can do your income taxes, if you need a root canal, Sheldon's your man... but humpin' and pumpin' is not Sheldon's strong suit. It's the name. 'Do it to me Sheldon, you're an animal Sheldon, ride me big Shel-don.' Doesn't work.
                      Sheldon can also hit. And run. Go Sheldon....you're an animal Sheldon
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Sheldon can also hit. And run. Go Sheldon....you're an animal Sheldon
                        Chris Sheldon was all the rage on the 2005 Detroit Tigers.
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                          Chris Sheldon was all the rage on the 2005 Detroit Tigers.
                          2006 right? He started out with 9 HR in the first 13 games

Comment

• I have a difficult time conceptualizing how the fuck a knuckle curve works.
                            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                              2006 right? He started out with 9 HR in the first 13 games
                              Yes, that was it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                I have a difficult time conceptualizing how the fuck a knuckle curve works.
                                It basically just gets the index finger out of the way so that the middle finger can pull down on the seam to generate spin.

Some pitchers find they can generate more spin that way, and for other pitchers, if they don't do that, they find their index finger ticking the baseball on its way out of the hand and changing the spin axis to more slider-like spin (less depth on the pitch movement) and reducing the spin rate.

Comment

Working...
                                X