• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    shots fired !
    stay on topic, VD13!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      stay on topic, VD13!
      That's just ridiculous, the VD13 thread is where we people come to post random nonsense ! where do you get these ideas?
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

That's just ridiculous, the VD13 thread is where we people come to post random nonsense ! where do you get these ideas?
        some Johnny come lately a couple pages back said something similar, I'm just repeating that Dickshot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          some Johnny come lately a couple pages back said something similar, I'm just repeating that Dickshot.
          It is good you recognize wisdom.
          :nods head:
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Lol - this league I just slow auctioned is a 1 game eligibility league, but just for this year (essentially because the commish fucked up). So Rizzo is also a 2b. Sano is back to having 3b eligibility. Jose Barerro has 2b, SS, and OF eligibility. Bryce Harper now eligible at 1b. I suddenly have a megaload of corner infielders and second basemen.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              Lol - this league I just slow auctioned is a 1 game eligibility league, but just for this year (essentially because the commish fucked up). So Rizzo is also a 2b. Sano is back to having 3b eligibility. Jose Barerro has 2b, SS, and OF eligibility. Bryce Harper now eligible at 1b. I suddenly have a megaload of corner infielders and second basemen.
              Ohtani with OF eligibility

I'm playing Ohtani as a regular RF in the DMBL sim league.
              Although I guess the new Ohtani rule is going to screw that up for next year.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Did ken and paul fall asleep?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Did ken and paul fall asleep?!?!
                  Trying to leave 40+ on the table
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• I only left $5. might be a record.

Comment

I only left $5. might be a record.
                      You usually leave more?
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                        You usually leave more?
                        i left like $20 one year in PONY

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                          Trying to leave 40+ on the table
                          No, we were to dollar days before the majority actually.

Kept getting one-upped in that previous $ range though. We'd set a max on a player at $15, we'd have him at $15 with 1 second on the clock, then someone would decide to bid $16 at the last second and it would stop there. It happened so many times I lost count.

Comment

• Anyone available to do an auction this sunday for PONY? Scott (CJ) may not be able to do his draft.

(just looking for someone to cover the auction. he still wants the team.)

Comment

Anyone available to do an auction this sunday for PONY? Scott (CJ) may not be able to do his draft.

(just looking for someone to cover the auction. he still wants the team.)
                              Maybe.....what time is it ? Is this likely about 4 hours ? Do I have to fly to Ohio ?
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Maybe.....what time is it ? Is this likely about 4 hours ? Do I have to fly to Ohio ?
                                No, are you kidding? You could drive...

Comment

Working...
                                X