• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    apparently. In Devil we trust
    sweet! Moving up one spot in the draft

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      oh wait this is the league I'm in! Hey we want to make a trade with you, whats the best way to contact?
      smoke signals
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

oh wait this is the league I'm in! Hey we want to make a trade with you, whats the best way to contact?
        telegram
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

semaphore flags

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            telegram
            PONY Express...or is that his other league
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

carrier pigeon

Comment

hieroglyphics

Comment

yodeling

Comment

back mask it onto a record

Comment

Comment

He's way out west, probably Pony Express

Comment

He's way out west, probably Pony Express
                          I see I was beaten to the punch on this one.

Comment

I see I was beaten to the punch on this one.
                            Speaking of which, that's not a bad way to contact him--send some muscle his way to rough him up, and I'm sure he'll change his mind on his willingness to trade.

Comment

• Good to see this thread is back on VD13 track again. Whew!

Comment

Speaking of which, that's not a bad way to contact him--send some muscle his way to rough him up, and I'm sure he'll change his mind on his willingness to trade.
                                Slash a tire here and there....always works for me
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X