*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking over a team. 15 team 5x5 Mixed OBP league

Get to keep 6. Do you like any of the bottom 3 better than the top 6? I keep seeing Muncy ranked low on injury concerns, but the projected output way outpaces the rankings, so I don't get it.

goldschmidt 24
    Seager 19
    Gallegos 2
    Manaea 7
    Avisail Garcia 1
    muncy 19

Madrigal 1
    Escobar 4
    Framber Valdez 5

Also we get 3 Farm guys. I've got Witt, Gore and Austin Martin. I'd have the second pick in the farm draft if I had a spot open. Is it worth dumping Gore for the second pick? Not sure who all is available, but everyone from the last draft class would be at least, and with only 45 guys rostered, anyone who made a big leap last season. Gore has looked great so far in ST though...
    Last edited by heyelander; 03-28-2022, 11:25 AM.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      Taking over a team. 15 team 5x5 Mixed OBP league

Get to keep 6. Do you like any of the bottom 3 better than the top 6? I keep seeing Muncy ranked low on injury concerns, but the projected output way outpaces the rankings, so I don't get it.

goldschmidt 24
      Seager 19
      Gallegos 2
      Manaea 7
      Avisail Garcia 1
      muncy 19

Madrigal 1
      Escobar 4
      Framber Valdez 5

Also we get 3 Farm guys. I've got Witt, Gore and Austin Martin. I'd have the second pick in the farm draft if I had a spot open. Is it worth dumping Gore for the second pick? Not sure who all is available, but everyone from the last draft class would be at least, and with only 45 guys rostered, anyone who made a big leap last season. Gore has looked great so far in ST though...
      I would dump gore. I like Valdez best of bottom 3, but probably would not bump anyone for him
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Is Suzuki part of the rookie draft?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Is Suzuki part of the rookie draft?
          I think... no?

- ML Draft will be held before the auction and any ML player not currently rostered is eligible. No player who played professionally in Japan or Korea or any other foreign market is eligible, unless they have played in the minors in the US.

Comment

I think... no?
            oh wait this is the league I'm in! Hey we want to make a trade with you, whats the best way to contact?

Comment

• hit me up in the league feed I guess.

Comment

hit me up in the league feed I guess.
                Yo I just made you an offer (I run the team together with Ken).

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                  Yo I just made you an offer (I run the team together with Ken).
                  And I sent an email

Comment

• I hate to do this, but this thread is specifically for VD13 commentary, try to stay on topic and take other fantasy baseball stuff to another forum. TIA
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      I hate to do this, but this thread is specifically for VD13 commentary, try to stay on topic and take other fantasy baseball stuff to another forum. TIA
                      I disagree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        I disagree...
                        I was just trying to re-focus the discussion, no malice or bad intentions. I feel we've all gotten away from VD13 talk.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I was just trying to re-focus the discussion, no malice or bad intentions. I feel we've all gotten away from VD13 talk.
                          So there's no HDID in VD13?
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Be honest, it was half malice

Comment

I hate to do this, but this thread is specifically for VD13 commentary, try to stay on topic and take other fantasy baseball stuff to another forum. TIA
                              You say this after blatantly disregarding the rules regarding the Amish in this forum? THE NERVE!
                              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                You say this after blatantly disregarding the rules regarding the Amish in this forum? THE NERVE!
                                Do as Johnny Dickshot says, not as he does.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X