No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, until I looked up the Youtube video, I thought that song was "Mr. Big Shot". Once again I am undone by not paying close enough attention.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Honestly, until I looked up the Youtube video, I thought that song was "Mr. Big Shot". Once again I am undone by not paying close enough attention.
      Ok, at least you didn't think it was "Mr. Dickshot"
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        Johnny Dickshot has two rookie picks coming up. everyone good is gone. Johnny Dickshot is confuzzled
        Thank you all for your input, but I think I've figured out my picks
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

If only that would play every time someone reads one of my shitpoasts.
          Apparently people are volunteering to read them who don't actually have to.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Thank you all for your input, but I think I've figured out my picks
            You're welcome !
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              Apparently people are volunteering to read them who don't actually have to.
              I only wanted to make you VDers suffer...but Pandora's box is now open. Cats and Dogs living together if you will.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

You're welcome !
                ok, here's the thing. I haven't really figured out my picks. I think you can all see where this is going, don't make me beg....Johnny Dickshot is too proud to beg.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

ok, here's the thing. I haven't really figured out my picks. I think you can all see where this is going, don't make me beg....Johnny Dickshot is too proud to beg.
                  OK, I'll start: Julio Rodriguez
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    OK, I'll start: Julio Rodriguez
                    It would be more helpful if you included team and position. Thanks !!
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

You should pick alphabetically. Hank Aaron was really good.

Comment

You should pick alphabetically. Hank Aaron was really good.
                        they are rookie picks. It's Hank Aaron WILL BE really good
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I only wanted to make you VDers suffer...but Pandora's box is now open. Cats and Dogs living together if you will.
                          What if I won't

Comment

It would be more helpful if you included team and position. Thanks !!
                            Team Edward. Position Missionary.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              they are rookie picks. It's Hank Aaron WILL BE really good
                              I'm saying maybe there's a pattern, and he should follow it and see.

Comment

I'm saying maybe there's a pattern, and he should follow it and see.
                                Ooh, I like puzzles.

Comment

Working...
                                X