No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnny comes back and completely shuns us. What a dick.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      johnny comes back and completely shuns us. What a dick.
      I was feeling bad about posting that Babe Ruth video somewhere else instead of here, but you're right: our collective anger should be aimed directly at Johnny.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        I was feeling bad about posting that Babe Ruth video somewhere else instead of here, but you're right: our collective anger should be aimed directly at Johnny.
        Gotta say, I was a bit disappointed in Madducks that those Musial stories went into the general channel and not here. There's squarely the purvue of the VD threads.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          johnny comes back and completely shuns us. What a dick.
          Wow wow wow ... I didn't shun anyone ... I was actually dissing y'all.

There's a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            Wow wow wow ... I didn't shun anyone ... I was actually dissing y'all.

There's a difference.
            Shunning is too Amish for you?
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
              Shunning is too Amish for you?
              2AFU as the kids like to say
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                2AFU as the kids like to say
                ....but not the Amish kids
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• 2 Amish 2 Furious
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• The Amish & The Furious: Barnraising

Comment

• Saw a custom license plate this evening that read thus:

PJAM * 10

Comment

• Pearl Jam 2010?

Comment

• Pajamas for 10?

Comment

• Presbyterians, Jews, Amish, Mennonites - 10 out of 10 stars?

Comment

• Projectiles jettisoned at me = 10

Comment

Working...
                              X