*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    If he just steals half of people's wood, maybe they won't notice.
    Half way is the best way !
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• AMCG siting!
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        15 inches... yeah, right... wait, this isn't a metaphor?
        "Pulling a trout"
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          My wife does not allow me to speak to people anymore after the last....uh...."incident".
          This isn't related to the....err..uh.. "Trout" thing is it
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            This isn't related to the....err..uh.. "Trout" thing is it
            Sometimes it's difficult to narrow the "incidents" down. Suffice to say I'm not allowed to do anything ever again with, around, or near anybody for any reason. Ever.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• You guys are killing me.

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              DMT must be leading.
              Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              My team is Not Performing Currently
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• That was some meta shit from Bene.

Seriously, I think my team tanked the day after I posted that I was leading my division.

Comment

• fucked up last night...

I saw rjel wife had an amazon package. Looked to see what she got and it was a light for her phone (for making videos of yourself). Apparently her work computer camera has a hard time deciding lighting and goes from dark to light and back during calls. Someone suggested she get better lighting in the office.
                  Anyway, conversation went like this...

Me: Ah! you're getting a selfie light!??!
                  Her: yeah, I needed it for...
                  Me: For what? You filming yourself?
                  Her: Right, it's for my side Hustle...
                  Me: You starting a youtube channel? You going to start making tik-toks?
                  Her: What? You don't think I can run an onlyfan's page!?!?!

Me: laughing... you are so right. I feel terrible that I didn't jump straight to the onlyfan's joke. I am ashamed and so sorry for that. You deserve better from me.

Comment

• Edit: all right, I feel weird having this post just hanging around like that, unreplied to.
                    Last edited by Bene Futuis; 09-01-2021, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                          Edit: all right, I feel weird having this post just hanging around like that, unreplied to.
                          ha. I read it to her, she was cracking up. All good.

I would have replied, but was hoping to not close the loop on the joke.

Comment

• Happy belated birthday Bene!

Comment

• Thanks, dude! I spent it at Disneyland. About 1/4 of people wore masks outside and everyone was required to wear masks inside. Lines were moderately long but people respected others' space and didn't crowd in. I did make a comment to an overzealous worker there who was trying to smush everyone in a small area about social distancing. Overall a great trip to Cali and a great birthday!

Comment

• We were double masked the whole time which, as it turns out, is also not a very big deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X