*** VD 12 Draft Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21.08 David Mark Winfield UT 1979
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• 21.09 Joe Cronin SS 1930
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 21.10 Jordan Zimmerman P 2014
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• 21.11 Indian Bob Johnson OF 1939

Comment

• 21.12 Amos Otis OF 1979

Not sure what to do here and my availability will be very sketchy today.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• 21.13 Paul Waner of 1929 (I think)
              I want the
              15hr,15sb year
              people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• 21.14 Fred Clarke OF 1897
                22.01 Akinori Otsuka P 2006
                Last edited by johnnya24; 12-21-2018, 05:51 PM.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• 22.03 Jack Taylor sp 1902
                  1.29 era, the obvious year, 3rd deadball pitcher
                  people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• 22.04 Denny McLain P 1968

There is probably some other, optimal pick to make here. But at least I get a good amount of bonus cocaine points with this pick.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• 22.05 Vladimir Guerrero OF 2004

No one has a G left, but I'm leery that he could go as a WC hitter.

Comment

• 22.06 George "double-tapered" Brett UT 1980
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• 22.06 Bob Ewing p 1907
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 22.07 Donald Newcombe P 1956
                            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• 22.08 Julio Franco 1B/2B/SS 1991

Comment

• 22.09 John Tudor P 1985

1.95 era

Comment

Working...
                                X