*** VD 12 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    RJ people never look even a little bit like I assume they would look. I've always subconsciously built an image of people over the years. JA24 looks kinda....well....American.
    I thought he would look like Archer - I have such an old feeble mind.

Comment

• Anyone let Feral know he's up? Almost 24 hours......

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        Anyone let Feral know he's up? Almost 24 hours......
        I feel like this is heyelanders fault. Can I get a second?

Comment

• I'm in some fancy training CLE all day but will try and check in periodically.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            I feel like this is heyelanders fault. Can I get a second?
            It's always Wayne's fault.

Comment

• I am now aware that I'm up. Had an all day meeting and a flight yesterday so didn't get to check things out. Anyway, it will be a few hours, but you can skip me if you want.
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                I am now aware that I'm up. Had an all day meeting and a flight yesterday so didn't get to check things out. Anyway, it will be a few hours, but you can skip me if you want.
                Did I send you somewhere nice?
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Did I send you somewhere nice?
                  Phoenix. Sunny and 68 was a nice change from gray, drizzly and 50. Not that I had much time to go out and enjoy it
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Phoenix. Sunny and 68 was a nice change from gray, drizzly and 50. Not that I had much time to go out and enjoy it
                    squid's mom kept you pretty "busy" eh?

Comment

squid's mom kept you pretty "busy" eh?
                      links or it didn't happen !
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

links or it didn't happen !

Comment

• Am I up? Sorry the damn connection here is brutal. Hopefully I can pick soonish.
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• been playing Fallout 76... not sure I'm a fan. With No NPCs (it's an MMO, so all humans in the game are real players) the story and immersive Fallout experience just isn't there. Then there's getting ganked by random players while you're trying to quest. It's pretty and all, and I like some of the upgrades they made to the general game, but not sure I like an MMO Fallout.

Comment

been playing Fallout 76... not sure I'm a fan. With No NPCs (it's an MMO, so all humans in the game are real players) the story and immersive Fallout experience just isn't there. Then there's getting ganked by random players while you're trying to quest. It's pretty and all, and I like some of the upgrades they made to the general game, but not sure I like an MMO Fallout.
                              Hmmm, that's disappointing. I'm literally on my way to the mall to get the kids' to take their Xmas card pics and to buy Fallout. I only discovered earlier this week that it was an MMO, and I was unsure I'd love that. This doesn't help!

EDIT - I'm reading the reviews on Metacritic. Yikes, 2.9 out of 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                Hmmm, that's disappointing. I'm literally on my way to the mall to get the kids' to take their Xmas card pics and to buy Fallout. I only discovered earlier this week that it was an MMO, and I was unsure I'd love that. This doesn't help!
                                they've tried to create story with lots of holotapes and messages on computers, and notes laying around and whatnot, but it's a very quiet experience. Feels more like you're the last human alive than that you are part of a new post apocalyptic world.

and when you do meet up with someone, it feels a lot more like they are an angsty 13 year old who gets off on killing you than another hellscape denizen.

Comment

Working...
                                X