.08	mjl_______	33.3	43.0	41.8	49.9	167.997
    .09	Feral Slash	29.2	54.8	24.6	48.7	157.336
    .10	DMT_____	48.2	47.4	34.8	39.7	170.005
    .11	Revo_____	43.7	40.5	48.2	37.6	170.005
    .12	El Bene___	48.4	28.0	52.4	39.7	168.356
    .13	Controller_	61.0	35.5	58.0	21.0	170.247
    .14	Heyelander	18.0	52.2	27.5	49.0	160.852

Comment

• No rush mji....i am just hopping on a flight so i will be awhile....cheers Johnny !
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I wonder if I should have picked Spahn last time around. Regardless, I was not expecting ken to pick him.

This draft has gone very poorly for me. I should have just gone out on top, Constanza style, lol.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Regardless, I was not expecting ken to pick him.
          If I was any good at this I think I'd take offense to that.

But seeing as how I'm not, huzzah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            If I was any good at this I think I'd take offense to that.

But seeing as how I'm not, huzzah!
            If ever you did take offense, it certainly would go away once you saw the final standings with me near the bottom. Spahn is a very solid pickup in the 293rd round or wherever we are now.
            More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• One of the things that would be, or maybe would have been, cool for newer players is a quick overview of some of the winning strategies employed in the past. My team was sort of set up for “the Squidward” or maybe a BA dump. Both are difficult strategies to employ. The most consistently effective strategies are the w/k punt or the ratios punt. Both are made more difficult with multiplicative scoring but still are probably the two best out there.

Comment

• I don't know if there are any Amish in Japan, but if there are, I'm sure they would wish hacko a happy birthday.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  I don't know if there are any Amish in Japan, but if there are, I'm sure they would wish hacko a happy birthday.
                  For my birthday i should get the next 4 picks

Comment

• hey, nobody messaged me today! I'll go in a bit, I'm sure you're all asleep now.
                    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
                      hey, nobody messaged me today! I'll go in a bit, I'm sure you're all asleep now.

Comment

• well it's not like you're next. I'm sure Feral is asleep.
                        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

well it's not like you're next. I'm sure Feral is asleep.
                          i'll have you know that it's perfectly normally for Europeans to wake up at 3 am

Comment

I'm not good enough at this to try to guess who's going to get taken away from me, and I don't exactly have a plan anyway...
                            Dude ... who needs plans when you have freedom!

Comment

• I ate lunch at Wendy's
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

well it's not like you're next. I'm sure Feral is asleep.
                                Apparently I was mistaken.

Comment

Working...
                                X