*** VD 12 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frae View Post
    So being one of the people who doesn't really do his own rankings and just sort of comes up with a vague strategy and sort of follows it is Jansen in the right ballpark since this is the first time he has been drafted?
    Yes, that was a good pick. You are putting together a formidable team.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• So from what I can see, this is 74 pages of conversation about the Amish, Toothpaste and varying sizes of dick bags? Do I have it about right?

Comment

• Also, Johnny is telling me I am doing OK, but I get the sense he's just using his Irish charm on me.

Comment

• Best year for Gehringer is 1934. I will edit the draft thread.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by MookieTyme View Post
            So from what I can see, this is 74 pages of conversation about the Amish, Toothpaste and varying sizes of dick bags? Do I have it about right?
            And :
            Robot is back
            And their use to be a prick called Eld.

And Sqid’s mom... always Squids mom!

Comment

• Originally posted by MookieTyme View Post
              Also, Johnny is telling me I am doing OK, but I get the sense he's just using his Irish charm on me.
              Said no-one ever.

Thought you going for the VD Sensible Achievement, that is, make more posts in the Draft Thread than the Com Thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                Said no-one ever.

Thought you going for the VD Sensible Achievement, that is, make more posts in the Draft Thread than the Com Thread.
                I still wonder why it won’t let us PM him . Is he afraid of Heye?

Comment

• For some reason, the new spreadsheet hangs or crashes my computer. Small technical difficulties but will have a pick up in a reasonable amount of time.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    For some reason, the new spreadsheet hangs or crashes my computer. Small technical difficulties but will have a pick up in a reasonable amount of time.
                    Are you using the Irish version of Excel?

Comment

Are you using the Irish version of Excel?
                      Requires you to take a drink before opening?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                        I hate these regressive stereotypes! ... but ... yes of course it does.

Comment

Excel took a wee dram of whiskey, called me a cunt, said feckit, and punched me in the face. Then it crashed my computer.
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

I hate these regressive stereotypes! ... but ... yes of course it does.
                            Spoken like a true 300 lb. American.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              Excel took a wee dram of whiskey, called me a cunt, said feckit, and punched me in the face. Then it crashed my computer.
                              I was thinking more like cunt punted you!

Comment

Don't forget about the potatoes....Always with the potatoes.

Comment

Working...
                                X