Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Need a Twitch account I believe ...
    If you have Amazon Prime you can get a free Twitch Prime account, which is convenient in that you can randomly give your favorite streamer/spreadsheet creator $5/month for free, and also you can get a bunch of free games each month.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

What I just posted is the official scoring sheet.
      Hey, it's been awhile...I forgot all the data was in there, although it's kind of obvious once I think about it
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Just fixed a couple of minor (and somewhat insignificant) errors ("Snapshot" > "Standings" section > The final 2 cells on the "Rank" column are pointing at the wrong cells. Just add 1 to each number.)

I will also add a "compare and contrast" section so you can input players and compare them side by side. But not right now.

Just saying in case you want to butcher your sheet with ranking formulas etc.

Comment

• Something is up with the BY ERA and WHIP on the sheet, I think?
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            Something is up with the BY ERA and WHIP on the sheet, I think?
            On the Snapshot page?

I just fixed that.

Thx

Comment

On the Snapshot page?

I just fixed that.

Thx
              Dude, what time is it? Shouldn't you be asleep?

Speaking of, what time is it, I feel like the board didn't go on daylight savings... the clock is an hour fast.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                Dude, what time is it? Shouldn't you be asleep?

Speaking of, what time is it, I feel like the board didn't go on daylight savings... the clock is an hour fast.
                Slept for like 4 hours earlier this evening ... watching the chess.

Comment

On the Snapshot page?

I just fixed that.

Thx
                  I think they're calculating backwards on the BY and Career Pitching pages, giving those with the highest ERAs and WHIPs the highest scores instead of the other way around.
                  More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• New favorite tv show, tales from the tour bus on cinemax, how have I never heard of this before now?
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      I think they're calculating backwards on the BY and Career Pitching pages, giving those with the highest ERAs and WHIPs the highest scores instead of the other way around.
                      Ahhhhhh

Forgot about that ... I'll fix it in the morning (errrr ... in like 3.5 hours).

Thx

Comment

• For those who missed my high level Excel streams ... this is what you missed.

Comment

For those who missed my high level Excel streams ... this is what you missed.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/1wNpiRmJC_Y
                          I like the Barry Manilow music

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            wrote squid on linkedin and got this... someone hook a brother up...
                            His account name is on here. I can change his email address, so you can PM me it and I'll change it.

EDIT -- I see he created a new account already, as he's the "newest member."

Comment

• Frae said after the Steelers get beat he will make his pick.

I wish I had a plan but all feel for this has left my knowledge of how this goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                                Frae said after the Steelers get beat he will make his pick.

I wish I had a plan but all feel for this has left my knowledge of how this goes.
                                Or after the Steelers win! Here we go Steelers!

Comment

Working...
                                X