Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
    Any chance on getting a scoring sheet?

Does Mookie know he is up since he doesn't seem to visit this site other then the draft.
    I'm gonna work on it tomorrow ... hacking something together now ... will find time tomorrow for the proper sheet.

Revo mentioned earlier that he had a working sheet, but I couldn't find a link to post on the draft thread.

Maybe Revo can repost his download link? i'll put it in the draft/history thread

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      I'm gonna work on it tomorrow ... hacking something together now ... will find time tomorrow for the proper sheet.

Revo mentioned earlier that he had a working sheet, but I couldn't find a link to post on the draft thread.

Maybe Revo can repost his download link? i'll put it in the draft/history thread
      I think I got the Revo sheet you are talking about ( to work on my value’s). Just wondered about a standing sheet that we usually get. Sorry I am no help with my 62 year old computer skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        No worries. I just changed it to allow for edits:

Now I'm also thinking if it would be a good idea to make the SeitzerSheet a Google spreadsheet as well?
        Giving this post a good Amish bump.
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Never said I had a SeitzerSheet, just my own personal database with the hand-entered 2018 stats, which is now on the Google Sheet.

I vote we suspend the draft until a SeitzerSheet is ready, because three double picks in a little more than two rounds is record-setting. Nobody knows who's been picked. It's mayhem!

Comment

Never said I had a SeitzerSheet, just my own personal database with the hand-entered 2018 stats, which is now on the Google Sheet.

I vote we suspend the draft until a SeitzerSheet is ready, because three double picks in a little more than two rounds is record-setting. Nobody knows who's been picked. It's mayhem!
            Ok cool ... I'll do the Zsheet tomorrow and get it out ... but id like to see your player lists and any newer formulas I could steal

Comment

It is almost like the Amish being force to make use without electricity and computers.

Comment

• Apropos of nothing, I came across this website today and it is mesmerizing and kind of terrifying.

Can you spot the drowning child in this crowded wave pool? An interactive public service announcement. To the untrained eye, drowning can look just like swimming. The Instinctive Drowning Response is frequently missed, even by people nearby.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Who would have taken the over if the number of people to misspick before me was set at 3?
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Building the Spreadsheet of Twitch if anyone is interested.

It's been 2 years since I did this ... barely remember anything. this took me 1 hour to back in the day!

kasawbon streams live on Twitch! Check out their videos, sign up to chat, and join their community.

Comment

Building the Spreadsheet of Twitch if anyone is interested.

It's been 2 years since I did this ... barely remember anything. this took me 1 hour to back in the day!

https://www.twitch.tv/kasawbon
                      We're famous!

Comment

We're famous!
                        Ha!

So the Spreadsheet is 95% done. Just need the updated stats from the last few years.

Lahman 2018 is not released yet ... anyone any ideas?

EDIT: I'll try and bring across Revo's stats tomorrow and hopefully that does it.

Comment

• RJ people never look even a little bit like I assume they would look. I've always subconsciously built an image of people over the years. JA24 looks kinda....well....American.
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Huge thanks for putting in the HOURS of work on this, by the way. You da real MVP.

Edit: It's pronounced Koh-fax, btw.
                            Last edited by Bene Futuis; 11-15-2018, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              RJ people never look even a little bit like I assume they would look. I've always subconsciously built an image of people over the years. JA24 looks kinda....well....American.
                              They say the camera puts on 10lbs, but do I really look 300lbs?

Comment

• It takes a lot of girth to be truly free. 'Murica!

Comment

Working...
                                X