Hacko
      Diablo
      Pogues
      Feral Slasher
      mjl
      Heyelander
      Johnny

Comment

Hacko aint wasting any time ... I'm as unprepared for this draft as any draft I've ever done!

Glad I'm pick 11th ... and I won't be pressuring anyone to pick quickly!

Comment

I wasn't prep but waiting won't make a difference. Cobb seem like the natural pick in the 1 spot

Comment

Originally posted by hacko View Post
            I wasn't prep but waiting won't make a difference. Cobb seem like the natural pick in the 1 spot
            Yeah I suppose the first few picks are no-brainers. As Feral said above, they may be seriously OP considering the fall off.

Comment

I almost pick Walter I have never had a stud pitcher in VD . But I went with old tendencies and picked a batter.

Comment

I almost pick Walter I have never had a stud pitcher in VD . But I went with old tendencies and picked a batter.
                Dangerous going with expensive pitchers ... more chance they get injured and screw your whole season.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  Dangerous going with expensive pitchers ... more chance they get injured and screw your whole season.
                  With eld right behind me I had to draft Cobb to protect my rear!!!!!

Comment

With eld right behind me I had to draft Cobb to protect my rear!!!!!
                    Cobb will have good trading value if nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                      2:21 am pacific, and it's just johnny, me and 60 spiders on the website.
                      It wasn't me, it was just one of my tabs.

Comment

Well shit I have no idea. I was hoping one of those two would somehow fall. I am now looking at a list where I can't even decide who I have as the top pitcher or hitter left let alone the top value. My head hurts already.

Comment

So, stupid question of the day.

What are the positions we are choosing? 14 hitters is a bit vague.
                          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

There's gonna be a huge fall off at some point in this first round, and I've a funny feeling I'm standing right on the precipice

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                              Not stupid at all.

Last draft we had 15 hitters and we used: C, C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, UT, UT

I guess we should cut one of the UT slots. If we cut a catcher slot we better do it damn quick because that will affect draft strategy massively.
                              Yeah, definitely 2 catchers. C, C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, UT, UT seems fine. I think that's what we used for the last draft of this kind, so that's what I'm working from.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                                Yeah, definitely 2 catchers. C, C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, UT seems fine. I think that's what we used for the last draft of this kind, so that's what I'm working from.
                                Fixed.

ETA: SFW
                                Last edited by Long John; 01-19-2016, 08:52 AM.
                                "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                                "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Working...
                                X