*** VD 11 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Nap Rucker, the big fat....hey I spotted a spread sheet error. I drafted Larkin as a pitcher not a hitter.
    Fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Might be just a little while for my pick, guys. I am trying to cram for this assignment and am not super prepared to pick yet.
      Was wondering what you were doing up so early.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

What the hell are YOU doing up so early?
        got a project where my two contacts sit in NYC and Hong Kong, so we do a conference call every Tuesday morning where its:
        8am NYC
        9pm Hong Kong
        5am Sacramento.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          got a project where my two contacts sit in NYC and Hong Kong, so we do a conference call every Tuesday morning where its:
          8am NYC
          9pm Hong Kong
          5am Sacramento.

Disappoint. I thought you were all up to keep me company.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            nothing to do with nothing, and probably an indication that I am an old man, but I hate video news stories. I would much rather read my news on the internet than have it open a link to a video where someone else reads it to me. Link a video of what you are writing about if necessary, but I really don't have the patience for video clips of the news.
            Wow, I almost posted a new thread about this the other day. I frickin hate the trend of more videos. Get off my lawn !!!
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            ---------------------------------------------
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• So I'm going to be on a plane for 8 hours tomorrow, but then I get to go to a brewery when I'm done, so there's that. And it's my wife's bday. Don't worry, she's coming with me on my business trip. It's all good.

In the interest of keeping things moving, I'm going to forward a couple of picks to johnny later tonight via PM.
              Last edited by Long John; 02-02-2016, 04:55 PM.
              "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
              "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Out to lunch. Pick up irishly

Comment

• heye, Gore doesn't qualify at 2B. I don't have the SS handy so not sure if there's an error on that, but I assume http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...gorege01.shtml is accurate.
                  In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

No, he's not a 2B on the spreadsheet either.
                    yeah, not sure what row I was looking at when I saw that. Not the right one, that's for sure. Edited position of my pick.

Comment

• I'll forward a pick to Revo. I haven't even open my SS since my last pick. I'll update everything in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
                        So I'm going to be on a plane for 8 hours tomorrow, but then I get to go to a brewery when I'm done, so there's that. And it's my wife's bday. Don't worry, she's coming with me on my business trip. It's all good.

In the interest of keeping things moving, I'm going to forward a couple of picks to johnny later tonight via PM.
                        So did he give you his picks Johnny????

Comment

• Wasn't McKean taken several rounds ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                            Wasn't McKean taken several rounds ago?
                            Yeah, approximately 1 million years ago

I'm behind on the History Thread, but not that far!

Comment

Please. For the love of all that's good, PLEASE!!!!!
                              I was in a rush to get out this morning. Need to look before I pick. Be home in a couple of hours.

Comment

Jesus.
                                I'm sitting in a café, drinking an above average cappuccino, listening to The Decembrists, and reading an article about Matt Me Blanc.

Don't you think I'm stressed out enough without all this pressure!

Jesus.

Comment

Working...
                                X