*** VD 10 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Been busy repairing my oven (it wasn't quizy) and making calzones for the fam. I will be a couple hours before I pick. Happy Thanksgiving to all you vintage drafters. You guys are the best, hope by all have a great holiday. U too johnny even if u aren't having turkey
    Except for any of you bastards who stole my picks. You all can eat a bag of dicks
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      Turkey in mexico tomorrow after hopefully diving with whale sharks all day.
      Just watched finding Nemo. Be careful
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I'm doing a beer can chicken on the grill. Screw this turkey nonsense.

Happy Meat and Mindfulness Day
        "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
        "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• As a side note, it would behoove us all if we were done with this draft by Monday, Dec 7. I'm on a road trip the 8-12.

Comment

• Kind of interesting - unless my sheet is wrong, Frae has 10 points in BY ERA, but is last in BY Whip.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Almost did a Heyelander there ... was all set to pick Vic Willis.

Comment

• I just picked and my head hurts from all the thinking I just did. End game is where I undo all of my previous VD brilliance...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  Kind of interesting - unless my sheet is wrong, Frae has 10 points in BY ERA, but is last in BY Whip.
                  Hmmm, I just downloaded a new spread sheet to double check, but it has me with 13 BY ERA points and with 6 BY Whip points. No?

Comment

• Thinking of you all today

IMG_20151127_195447.jpg
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Thinking of you all today

[ATTACH=CONFIG]688[/ATTACH]
                      Did the storm Pass?

Comment

• I can't pick yet, sorry. I am trying to workout what I need for pitching and I need to drive the family up to Cleveland now. I'll pick later today, sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                          I can't pick yet, sorry. I am trying to workout what I need for pitching and I need to drive the family up to Cleveland now. I'll pick later today, sorry.
                          Shawn Marcum is still there.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                            Did the storm Pass?
                            it's still cloudy, and the seas are really choppy, so no boats are going out until Monday (no scuba this trip), but the worst of it is gone. Apparently they get 2 days of rain a year here and I've been here for 3 of them.

No worries, on an all inclusive plan and the place has 3 sister resorts that honor our plan, so we are just restaurant/bar hopping.
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

it's still cloudy, and the seas are really choppy, so no boats are going out until Monday (no scuba this trip), but the worst of it is gone. Apparently they get 2 days of rain a year here and I've been here for 3 of them.

No worries, on an all inclusive plan and the place has 3 sister resorts that honor our plan, so we are just restaurant/bar hopping.
                              I love Mexico. my sister has a condo in Playa del Carmen anit is tied to AllInclusive resorts- those are sweet deals

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                                You know, I've been freakin' everywhere in the world practically and have never done an all-inclusive. How do you like it, Wayne? Do you feel like you're missing on the "real" experience at all?
                                I have been to Mexico 3 time first tim I was married and we pretty much stayed at the resort except for some trips to town to shop. The plus to doing that was we got to meet and established some friendships with other couples. The other time I went with groups we did a small version of the inclusive but did more traveling. To different beaches - Tulum....

I would say if you want to do a lot of drinking and eating the all inclusive is hard to beat

Comment

Working...
                                X