• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent johnny a pm - but it is not going to him Pm full???? or just a bastard

- see he is online - hope he makes a pick

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
      Sent johnny a pm - but it is not going to him Pm full???? or just a bastard

- see he is online - hope he makes a pick
      Updating the History thread ... Erik has already lambasted me about my Pm box.

Comment

• It's amazing that Waddell has such an low Career WHIP and no real outstanding WHIP year.

Comment

• I spent a good hour this morning agonizing over the Sosa pick. I was going in 7 different directions for a long time. It's nearly 10am. I should probably eat something...
          "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
          "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
            Can anyone post round 5?

Edit: Never mind, it's up. My bad.
            There is not a new spreadsheet yet is there ?
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Network went down at school so I dropped out. Vintage Drafting takes priority always. Pick up in a few now that I'm home.
              Good to see your priorities are in order.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                There is not a new spreadsheet yet is there ?
                90% done. Not releasing it until it's complete.

BY's are done (up to 2014). MJL will compile the career sheet when I get him a complete formatted sheet of all the BY's.

Comment

No. I've been using the VD 9 spreadsheet and Johnny's posted rounds from the VD 10 history thread.
                  Can someone post the cut and paste from the VD9 sheet that has the pics for VD 10 ? Or send me an email with just the first sheet ?
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

VD 10 History thread.
                    ahhh... never noticed that -- thanks !
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I'm probably jinxing myself by saying this, but I actually like how this draft is going for me so far. I'm deploying a strategy that I've actually been able to stick to so far. Of course, that strategy is simply to finish ahead of heyelander, so I don't know how it's going just yet. But I've just made a deal that will keep the empire out of here forever...

(Apparently, I've forgotten how to embed video.)
                      Last edited by Long John; 10-31-2015, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• Does anyone have a VD 9 spread sheet that is working with the VD 10 stuff that I can download? I am not very good with excel and when I put everything in I am getting error messages that probably have to do with BY's not being added for some of our odd choices? I don't know if someone does I think I need to at least start looking at how my stats are adding up. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                          Does anyone have a VD 9 spread sheet that is working with the VD 10 stuff that I can download? I am not very good with excel and when I put everything in I am getting error messages that probably have to do with BY's not being added for some of our odd choices? I don't know if someone does I think I need to at least start looking at how my stats are adding up. Thanks.
                          I'm working on it. I'll post it in a couple of hours. I have to get my family out the door to go trick or treating.

Comment

You can copy/paste all the picks from the VD 10 History thread into the VD 9 spreadsheet. There are the same number of participants so you won't have to change anything. You will, however, have to change Miguel Cabrera's career stats and add his 2013 BY line in there, both of which I posted in the draft thread and eat a BIG BAG OF DICKS FOR BEING A TEACHER AND NOT KNOWING EXCEL
                            Fixed

I am in the middle of Yearly Inventory (worked 5 am to 10 Pm yesterday and probably the same for the next 2 days) so I haven't downloaded into any kind of Spreadsheet. Probably be real eye opener when I finally see where my stats lie.

Comment

• Delayed in the Houston airport. Flash flood warnings. Hope mike is okay.
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• The sheet number of entries in the BY sheets is causing a bit of lag. I think what I'll do is use the BY data from the VD9 sheet, and just add the sort BY from 2011 onwards.

Comment

Working...
                                X