*** VD 9 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
    I'm out at the pool text me when I am up 330-813-8493.
    What sort of Pizza do you like bro?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      I was flipping between Yaz and Foxx ... I had Yaz typed in, then changed my mind. I normally have some plan in mind when I pick Yaz, so I chickened out.

I can't remember having any success picking Foxx first ... maybe (hopefully) that's because he's always gone when I'm up to picking him.
      My flip was between foxx and Lou

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        What sort of Pizza do you like bro?
        Any kind you show up with some wenches with but I am in Boston not Ohio until Tuesday .

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Damn dude, your handwriting is terrible. I think I spotted an error in a few of your calculations too.
          I thought something might be off last night when my decision came down to Hank Aaron or Aaron Nola.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I have to edit like 60% of posts I make from Mobile phones ... some of them don't even say what I meant them to say, when in fact it's exactly what I intended to write.

... make sense of that.

Comment

• Will have my picks up shortly. I'm on East Coast time and just got up.
              "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
              "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Pete Alexander in the second ... yummy.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                  I emailed ScottSliderJacobs to let him know he's up.

How is the spreadsheet looking? I'd like to start running some numbers soon, if at all possible.
                  Did heyelander hack your account ? I already have Mathewson
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Oh, crap. I just thought surely no one would be so foolish as to select him with the 6th overall pick!

repick coming
                    Just picking what Heye's napkin tells me to pick
                    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Where the F is Peter Griffin when you need him ... need some time to prep!

I haven't been able to locate ANY of my ranking sheets from the past

Comment

I emailed ScottSliderJacobs to let him know he's up.

How is the spreadsheet looking? I'd like to start running some numbers soon, if at all possible.
                        Tomorrow. i can't work with VD3's sheet, because that has none of the bells and whistles VD8 had. Should be ready by tomorrow.

Comment

• Rip PSU ... hope it didn't take my PC with it!

Comment

Bummer. Luckily power supplies aren't that terribly expensive. Of course, mine turned out to be proprietary so when it burned out the exact same watt replacement wouldn't work. That sucked. Still, was less than $100.
                            Yeqh sppt on, already ordered a new one ... £80 ... couple of new case fans while I'm at it. CX750.

I had to jump start the PSU directly twice this month, but wasn't sure if it was the PSU or Mobo.

I guess that's my answer. Judging by the heat, I'm guessing it overheated and popped.

Apart from my HDD, that was the only surviving component from my old PC that I replaced last year. Guess I should have switched out the PSU also ... You shouldn't really compromise on the PSU ... it can take everything else down with it.

Comment

• I can't even edit my post this time ... mobile RJ is now randomly deleting posts when I try to edit.

Computers hate me today I guess.

Comment

• How many times can I use the word 'guess' in a post. I can't even notice that stuff when writing on a mobile.

Comment

Working...
                                X