*** VD 9 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    You don't know how angry I was. Pretty sure this is the second time you've called me on that as well.
    Well if you were eating seeds and goo that would explain the anger
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Riotous indignation is a great name for a band and a great state of mind. Righteous indignation pales in comparison.
      Pails in comparison

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• bucket.jpg

Get me a bucket !!!
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Come, Paris sun!

my picture is so small, I've got paris envy
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

SNV would be a pretty bad hand to have left in VD.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I don't remember Hod Eller ever being drafted. That is awesome. Of course I have a crappy memory, so he might get picked all the time
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                I don't remember Hod Eller ever being drafted. That is awesome. Of course I have a crappy memory, so he might get picked all the time
                I can't believe I posted 1500 with no toothpaste, amish, squidward or anything. Pretty lame
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  I don't remember Hod Eller ever being drafted. That is awesome. Of course I have a crappy memory, so he might get picked all the time
                  I have the advantage of not knowing what I'm doing.
                  In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
                    I have the advantage of not knowing what I'm doing.
                    I think we all have forgot how to do this, if we ever knew. I'm sure Eller must have been drafted before. I may draft someone who has never been picked, I am grabbing the bottom of the pickle barrel.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Well, I think Johnny just totally fucked my chances by stealing Lidge. I didn't expect him to take Lidge at all. Not sure how much this will cost me but I assume it's a lot.
                      I thought I had a free pick on L. that's how much research I've been doing.

Comment

• we seem to be paused for a bit here. Should I just make a pick? Seems like whenever we are stopped for a while you all are waiting for me to pick.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• We are waiting for the BeerMeister - you would think he would serve up a few good drinks and some Amish Lap dancers while we waited !!!

Comment

• Pick up Irishly.

image (1).jpg
                            "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                            "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              I thought I had a free pick on L. that's how much research I've been doing.
                              ... and of course I assumed I had a free pick on E / Contemporary also.

Comment

• I think the scoring sheet is messed up, as I can't enter LongJohn's picks without an error.

Comment

Working...
                                X