Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
    I think frae just took his 11th pitcher
    I did, the SS had 11 slots. Do I only get 10?

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Um, so the spreadsheet I just downloaded has me 12 points fewer than the one I've been using. Wtf?
      It shouldn't have made any difference ... no-one had selected a 15th hitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
        Yeah 15/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          It shouldn't have made any difference ... no-one had selected a 15th hitter.
          I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            I did.
            ... by 1 minute

Comment

Cheating mother fucker!
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

And he is a teacher - Please read the Instructions/rules

Comment

• I looked at teams' remaining letters for the first time at the beginning of this round, and thought frae might have gotten confused by the 14/11 thing (based on the H). I was similarly confused mid-draft, until el d brought it up in this thread.
                  people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

I looked at teams' remaining letters for the first time at the beginning of this round, and thought frae might have gotten confused by the 14/11 thing (based on the H). I was similarly confused mid-draft, until el d brought it up in this thread.
                    Yep, I had plans, but not plans that work with the rules that we are actually playing by. I will officially be finishing down by Heye. On the bright side I am up almost 20 on Hacko and Heye in PONY.

Comment

• I'm taking full responsibility for blaming Heyelander for this.

Comment

• I think it's like how heye is protesting by not choosing a BY for Farrell.
                        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• I am so sorry I tried to post it from my phone at like 10 AM, it apparently didn't post.

Comment

I am so sorry I tried to post it from my phone at like 10 AM, it apparently didn't post.
                            Barbie Doll Phone too????

Comment

I looked at teams' remaining letters for the first time at the beginning of this round, and thought frae might have gotten confused by the 14/11 thing (based on the H). I was similarly confused mid-draft, until el d brought it up in this thread.
                              pretty sure this was Johnny's strategy from the get-go. Arcane rules that no one would understand until they were too far into the draft to adapt.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
                                I think it's like how heye is protesting by not choosing a BY for Farrell.
                                oops. edited to add 1891. I think I had decided to draft him without realizing he was vintage... when I got to typing in the BY I thought... shit. then I started all over with my research, decided there wasn't another F that worked for me at all and hit post without ever typing in a BY.

Comment

Working...
                                X