No announcement yet.

*** VD 9 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else having problems with Google Chrome not updating the to the latest version of Flash?

The "pepper_flash" plugin is saying "component not updated" ... but it won't auto update.

The plugins section confirms "Adobe Flash Player (2 files) - Version: 16.0.0.280 Download Critical Security Update" ... so you click the link, and it takes you back to the "components" info page, which takes you back to the "pepper_flash" thing, which won't auto upgrade.

Comment

• SS updated and confirmed.

History Thread updated.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        I feel so bad for him. He only has PBR and here I am with my lavender mango here weizen
        And your not sharing???? After I let you have McCormick??? BAstard.

When I was in my 20's the Bar we hung out in had 3 taps - PBR- PBR- PBR. But on the plus side each Glass only was 50 cents. We seem to always run up 100 dollar tabs tho for the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
          And your not sharing???? After I let you have McCormick??? BAstard.

When I was in my 20's the Bar we hung out in had 3 taps - PBR- PBR- PBR. But on the plus side each Glass only was 50 cents. We seem to always run up 100 dollar tabs tho for the night.
          I am actually enjoying a blueberry "breakfast stout" right now. EL D would be appalled.
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
            I have a brief break from playing but it looks like I'm not up. I can check again in another couple hours but if in the meantime someone can take my pick I will send it to them later in case I'm not up.
            I'll be here if you want to send one to me.

Comment

I have a brief break from playing but it looks like I'm not up. I can check again in another couple hours but if in the meantime someone can take my pick I will send it to them later in case I'm not up.
              I'll be sleeping, mice permitting. They started again last night, this time in the ceiling ... my Mice Repeller Android App seems to have sent them north ... which is even more annoying.

Since #blamerevo messed up LJ's SS, seems fitting he should be your pick slave.

But send it to me as a backup ... so we can move first thing tomorrow.

Edit: or Frae

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                I'll be sleeping, mice permitting. They started again last night, this time in the ceiling ... my Mice Repeller Android App seems to have sent them north ... which is even more annoying.

Since #blamerevo messed up LJ's SS, seems fitting he should be your pick slave.

But send it to me as a backup ... so we can move first thing tomorrow.

Edit: or Frae
                We may have to start a #blameElD hashtag for nabbing Zisk from me. Best laid plans...
                "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• I didn't get a pick sent to me, not sure if anyone else did.

Comment

A couple Irish hours? Maybe he ran into squids mom.

Comment

• btw Johnny, the BYH stats on the snapshot page are a little f'ed up as a result of having only 11 teams listed.
                      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• also... let's say I found a bunch of places where the spreadsheet doesn't match bbref. is the official data source bbref or the spreadsheet? should we fix it now?
                        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
                          btw Johnny, the BYH stats on the snapshot page are a little f'ed up as a result of having only 11 teams listed.
                          Should be OK if you download the latest version.
                          Last edited by johnnya24; 09-06-2015, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
                            We may have to start a #blameElD hashtag for nabbing Zisk from me. Best laid plans...
                            For me it was Zisk and another catcher, or Zimmer. I guess Zisk was hot shit up this end of the draft.

Comment

• If anyone added the previously posted Career update to Zeigler's stats from the Draft thread, the correct line is now in the History Thread.

Comment

• Round 17 Standings (unconfirmed)

Code:
                                x	Team      	CH	CP	BYH	BYP	Multi	Place
                                .01	TS Garp__	35.8	42.0	37.8	41.0	156.582	10
                                .02	Revo_____	47.0	38.0	48.5	38.9	172.382	3
                                .03	DMT_____	31.0	45.5	39.1	41.7	157.233	9
                                .04	Frae______	30.2	47.7	32.3	52.7	162.861	7
                                .05	Heyelander	34.0	41.3	26.1	40.5	141.970	12
                                .06	Feral Slash	47.1	48.1	35.1	44.3	174.603	2
                                .07	Hacko____	34.3	40.9	41.9	41.0	158.060	8
                                .08	mjl_______	46.8	44.2	40.0	35.8	166.732	5