No announcement yet.

*** VD 9 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah ... I'm around. My letter management has been so poor in this game that I'm just weighing up bad picks.

Comment

• SS and History Thread Up to date.

There is an update coming to the Spreadsheet tonight. I've noticed a few errors (LJ's Career & BY hitting tally), and I'm adding some extra info to the Snapshot page.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        SS and History Thread Up to date.

There is an update coming to the Spreadsheet tonight. I've noticed a few errors (LJ's Career & BY hitting tally), and I'm adding some extra info to the Snapshot page.
        Time waster -waiting for pick and sis update.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
          Still in the 8th round, ladies.
          Fucking frae!!!!!

Comment

• Huh, until Garp mentioned it, I had no idea we were using WCs.....

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
              Time waster -waiting for pick and sis update.

Comment

• Preview (possible spoiler ... but not really) of Heyelander's next pick ... he's already been taken many rounds ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  Preview (possible spoiler ... but not really) of Heyelander's next pick ... he's already been taken many rounds ago.
                  Ross young???

Real question is did Frae wander off to school without picking????

Comment

• I have a plan a very bad one that requires everyone to suck and me to cheat but it is a plan. That or keep throwing darts at an Eye chart and pick from the letter I hit.

Had to grab a catcher - thought I was working my self into Catcher Hell.

Comment

• Fingers is long gone.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        Fingers is long gone.
                        ...said the shop teacher
                        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                          ...said the grammatically challenged shop teacher
                          Fixed
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• sorry, heye said it would be a good pick.
                            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
                              sorry, heye said it would be a good pick.
                              You misunderstood him . He said give eld the finger!!!!

Comment

• Let me update things, and then I'll aggravate myself with yet another pick designed to pull myself out of a hole, but which in reality is just making the hole deeper.

Also, I hope we all have our plans in order to derail Feral Slasher's team.

Comment

Working...
                                X