No announcement yet.

*** VD 9 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, my career stats should look pretty solid. My BY stats, not so much.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      Well, my career stats should look pretty solid. My BY stats, not so much.
      You were always the Pete Rose of Vd!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
        you bet!

Comment

I'm sure he never bet against himself either
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Well to be honest with his track record he Would probably bet against himself��

Comment

Well to be honest with his track record he Would probably bet against himself��
              what are you talking about? I got this shit...

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                I sent a PM to Johnny. He's busy brushing Heyelander's teeth or something...
                There's this one tooth ... right at the back ... it's soooo hard to get to. Shit takes time.

Comment

Well, my hard drive is dying on my desktop. Whatever you have is contagious, Johnny.

I just ordered a new one. Really thought about going SSD but ended up going cheaper with a 2 TB HDD.
                  If it's a hybrid drive you get an SSD type experience. If not ... I can't help but continue to preach the gospel of SSD ... best upgrade I ever made.

I fear that my recent PC experience has made me an airflow obsessive ... I've just ordered 3 new desktop fans.

... and I can't find a base for the PC to sit on ... one that elevates the case to allow better airflow underneath. How can that not exist? Right now it sits on carpet, and that can't be best for airflow, even though there is a small space ... but the cushion of the carpet reduces that space.

Comment

• Almost done with the Speadsheet ...

VD9 SCORING SHEET

Because I am logged in as the user, I cannot see if there is a download link along with the "preview" ... if not please let me know.

I know this goes without saying, but please don't make any changes on the "preview" section ... only to the local copy you save onto your PC.

This should create a direct download link:

DIRECT LINK?

Let me know if you can download that OK, or if you see any problems.

The permanent link to the updated SS will be in the first post of the Draft Thread. I will also start a History Thread so you can copy paste Spreadsheet picks to keep you SS updated.
                    Last edited by johnnya24; 08-19-2015, 06:14 AM.

Comment

I sent a PM to Johnny. He's busy brushing Heyelander's teeth or something...
                      I know Heye and CJ are friends so he should be ashamed he beat him to the board this morning unless of course he is trying to brush that 1 nagging tooth of Waynes in the back?

Comment

Pujols' stats will need to be updated through 2014. He's also the guy I was going to pick on the way back, ya bastage.
                        I'll update as I go along, then edit the updated lines into the pick post (I've already added Nathan and A-Rod).

Comment

• Guys .. I added 2015 stats in with A-Rod, Nathan and Pujols updated stats. It's been fixed now, so might be better to download the correct version.

Comment

• Also Derping pretty hard on the copy pasta ... couldn't you just copy pasta (special pasta) the lines into the excel, and it would separate the numbers automatically into their correct cells?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              Guys .. I added 2015 stats in with A-Rod, Nathan and Pujols updated stats. It's been fixed now, so might be better to download the correct version.
                              2015 stats? I thought we were using stats up to the 2014 season?

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                2015 stats? I thought we were using stats up to the 2014 season?
                                Yeah, Was saying that I fixed the problem of accidentally adding 2015 stats

Comment

Working...
                                X