Clear All

• Ranking keepers

14 team...mixed...5x5...$260 budget

Kershaw $52
    Felix $42
    Grienke $27
    J Zimmerman $27

Thanks.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Depends how much you want to spend. I have to think Greinke + Zimm is better than just Kershaw and a 2 dollar player. Leaning towards

Zimm
    Felix
    Grienke
    Kershaw

Comment

Everyone's league is different but I'd throw them all back. In my considerably deeper 14 team league none of those players would go for much more than that at auction.
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
        Everyone's league is different but I'd throw them all back. In my considerably deeper 14 team league none of those players would go for much more than that at auction.
        Since I do plan to keep one or more, rank them
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
          Since I do plan to keep one or more, rank them
          if I had to I'd go with the cheaper guys.
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
            if I had to I'd go with the cheaper guys.
            Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
              Depends how much you want to spend. I have to think Greinke + Zimm is better than just Kershaw and a 2 dollar player. Leaning towards

Zimm
              Felix
              Grienke
              Kershaw
              Thanks Jon.

Comment

JZimm
                Greinke
                Felix
                Kershaw

But, dang, it's close with the offset in prices.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                  JZimm
                  Greinke
                  Felix
                  Kershaw

But, dang, it's close with the offset in prices.
                  Thanks..and yeah it is tough !

Comment

Tough question.

I am thinking if it was my team I am keeping Greinke and Felix. And trading Zimm for whatever I could get. I like Zimm, but I think I spend the extra $15 for the Felix upgrade. I would feel very good going into the auction with Greinke and Felix.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                      Tough question.

I am thinking if it was my team I am keeping Greinke and Felix. And trading Zimm for whatever I could get. I like Zimm, but I think I spend the extra $15 for the Felix upgrade. I would feel very good going into the auction with Greinke and Felix.
                      Thanks Gregg. I am doubtful I could deal Zimmerman as most of my league mates like to go cheap with their keepers..for better or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                        Thanks Gregg. I am doubtful I could deal Zimmerman as most of my league mates like to go cheap with their keepers..for better or worse.
                        Then you would have to ask yourself, could you get him back cheaper, which could make him a throw back.

Comment

I'd keep Kershaw and then Felix.

Here's why: Close call among the four if you end up in contention, given the salaries.

But if your team ends up out of contention, you'll have the elite pitching that can outbid anybody else for the best keeper during the 2015 season.

Comment

Originally posted by james33 View Post
                            I'd keep Kershaw and then Felix.

Here's why: Close call among the four if you end up in contention, given the salaries.

But if your team ends up out of contention, you'll have the elite pitching that can outbid anybody else for the best keeper during the 2015 season.
                            Good point, but does Kershaw or Felix go for their current salaries? Can you buy either of them back for the same money or few dollars less and get the new contract?

Comment

Working...
                            X