The Winner's Circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    I won my 16 team mixed points league, and more importantly became a dad for the first time over the weekend too! He came 6 weeks early, and we had to leave him in the NICU when we discharged today, which sucks, but he is doing great. I guess he wanted to make it into the world to see Derek Jeter's last game, or Zimmerman's no hitter...IDK. Off to go back to visit him.
    Sounds like you need to name him Derek Jordan (DJ) Masher Congrats dude!

Comment

I won too (12-team AL only 4x4). First time since 2010, fourth or fifth time overall. Hats off to Jose Abreu, Masahiro Tanaka, and V.Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        I won my 16 team mixed points league, and more importantly became a dad for the first time over the weekend too! He came 6 weeks early, and we had to leave him in the NICU when we discharged today, which sucks, but he is doing great. I guess he wanted to make it into the world to see Derek Jeter's last game, or Zimmerman's no hitter...IDK. Off to go back to visit him.
        So are you naming him Derek or Jordan?
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Wow congrats on the biggest news a man can have! And the birth of your first son too.

All kidding aside, great news DAD! Glad to hear he is doing well. What are you a Mrs. Sour Masher going to name him?
          I think Ms. Mash sounds good.

Congrats Sour!
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
            So are you naming him Derek or Jordan?
            i think Anti Jordan would be a good name for him.

congrats .
            "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

He doesn't post here that often anymore, but TS Garp won my longtime 16-tm redraft league.

Comment

Won my fourth title in my 26th yr AL only. Very satisfying...

Congrats to the other winners!
                I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Working...
                X