Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a bit of faab left, which prospects should I grab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a bit of faab left, which prospects should I grab?

I can keep six and I already have six good prospects but I'd like to have extras for trading or just in case something happens.

I have these guys right now and as of today I'd keep the first 4 and then 2 of the next 3. Its a one C league so that downgrades Alfaro and any other C prospects.

Bryant
    Rusney Castillo
    Rodon
    Peraza
    ~~~~~~
    Pompey
    Nimmo
    Alfaro
    ~~~~~~
    Wisler
    JLamb
    Micah Johnson

These guys are available (from midseason rankings):

BA: Dozier, Plawecki, Blair
    Law: Judge, Ruiz
    BP: Tapia, Tim Anderson, Lorenzen
    HQ: Dozier, Shaw, Tapia
    Sickels: McMahon, McCullers, DSantana, DRobertson, CWalker
    And one more guy: Moya

I cant think of any more names. Everyone else on those lists is taken, new draftees are ineligible, left off a few repeats on Sickels.

I dont like to wait otherwise I'd definitely want Tapia. I'm thinking Dozier, Judge, and Blair, maybe not in that order. Judge only got to A+ this year but he'll be in his age 23 year next season so if he hits in AA there's no reason to hold him back.
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden
Working...
X