Which SP this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which SP this week?

So I made it to the finals of my H2H...who would you start? Need to know before noon, so thanks!
    1. Shelby Miller @CIN (Axelrod); vs.COL (Morales)
    2. Michael Wacha @CIN (Leake); vs.COL (Lyles)
    3. Gerrit Cole vs.CHC (Wada)
    Shelby Miller
    0%
    Wacha
    0%
    Gerrit Cole
    0%

The poll is expired.

Wacha
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Wacha lasted just 3 innings his last start, who knows if he'll even have a chance for any Ws. Miller had been pretty bad until his last start. Cole has only one start, but it is against the Cubs, who he just beat. He's 4-0 vs the Cubs with a 3.24 liftetime ERA. Unless you are heavily outnumbered in your GS, I'd go with Cole. If you need the two starts, go with Miller.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
        Wacha lasted just 3 innings his last start, who knows if he'll even have a chance for any Ws. Miller had been pretty bad until his last start. Cole has only one start, but it is against the Cubs, who he just beat. He's 4-0 vs the Cubs with a 3.24 liftetime ERA. Unless you are heavily outnumbered in your GS, I'd go with Cole. If you need the two starts, go with Miller.
        Wacha probably gets up to 70 pitches vs CIN and 90ish vs COL in Stl. Both of those matchups are good and I think he goes 5+ IP vs CIN unless he gets hit hard. I'd guess Wacha gets more K's this week than Cole with better ratios and equal wins or better.
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
          Wacha probably gets up to 70 pitches vs CIN and 90ish vs COL in Stl. Both of those matchups are good and I think he goes 5+ IP vs CIN unless he gets hit hard. I'd guess Wacha gets more K's this week than Cole with better ratios and equal wins or better.
          Unless...hopefully Pauly didn't go with the majority.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
            Unless...hopefully Pauly didn't go with the majority.
            eh, you have to take your best shot each week. It doesnt always work out but I'll make that same decision every time. I did get the 70 pitches part right at least.

Comment

<-- went with the majority.

There's still that juicy start vs. COL I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                <-- went with the majority.

There's still that juicy start vs. COL I guess.
                Or not...tough break.

Cardinals right-hander Michael Wacha has been scratched from the Saturday start against Colorado. Marco Gonzales is set to pitch instead.

"He doesn't look right," Mike Matheny told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch about Wacha.

Wacha is coming off a poor outing against Cincinnati in which he surrendered five earned runs in four innings. He has made just two starts since returning from a shoulder injury that sidelined him for nearly three months.
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                X