Carlos Gomez--Hurt Wrist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos Gomez--Hurt Wrist

Not a lot of details, but local news sources call him doubtful for Monday, and suggest he may miss a couple of games. Really big match up for me this week. Should I stick with him, or play musical chairs with my line up to bump him in favor of David Wright, Miguel Montero, Chris Taylor, or Alexei Ramirez?
    Last edited by Sour Masher; 08-31-2014, 07:43 PM.

In a weekly league, I'd stick with Gomez.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
      In a weekly league, I'd stick with Gomez.
      Hmm, I don't know. I might wuss out and go with Taylor. He has 7 games. Gomez may play only 4 or 5. Then again, Gomez can explode. He has been slumping though.

Comment

I'd go with Gomez. He could play just 4 games and easily still be the best of the bunch.
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
          I'd go with Gomez. He could play just 4 games and easily still be the best of the bunch.
          Yeah, but he could play none and cost me a shot at the title. He said he hurt a pop and felt a sharp pain. Xrays negative, but a bit scary. But yeah, it isn't like I have a stud replacing him. Chris Taylor could lose a couple of games to Brad Miller. David Wright and Miguell Montero have been horrible.

Comment

I think I'm gonna bench Felix Hernandez, Carlos Gomez, and Greg Holland this week in favor of Lance Lynn, Chris Taylor, and Jake McGee. I am probably out thinking myself here. I may end up regretting these moves greatly.

Comment

Out for a couple of weeks now. I am glad I sat him, although I should have started David Wright over Chris Taylor.

Comment

He could pinch hit today and may return tomorrow. Whew.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Yeah, I'm gonna start him this week. I benched him last week, but I won by over 100 points, so it didn't matter. I could bench him again and start Hosmer or Alexei Ramirez over him, but he looks like he is back now, so I'll roll with my best guys and hope for the best.

Comment

Working...
                  X